*DEMO MODEL, VERY LIGHT PLAY WEAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Black
The Fender Player Series Strat
The Fender Stratocaster is considered by many guitarists to be the classic solidbody electric guitar. Introduced in 1954, the Strat has flaunted its svelte body curves, tonal dexterity, and expressive vibrato in the capable hands of guitarists cross-genre. At once a working musician’s axe and cultural icon, the Fender Player Series Stratocaster takes the grand tradition into the future with a fast-action 22-fret maple neck, vibrant vintage-inspired finishes, and three Player Series Alnico 5 Strat pickups that deliver all the legendary spank and sparkle you expect from a Strat.
Fender’s Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
For their new Player Series guitars, Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harkens back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with modern enhancements that include 22 fret necks, upgraded bridges for better sustain, and new Alnico 5 pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload.
The timeless classic, with Player Series upgrades
Though the original Stratocaster was first introduced more than 60 years ago, it’s unquestionably more popular now than ever. The Player Series Stratocaster combines the guitar’s sleek, elegant lines with the perfect blend of vintage and modern features. You start with the classic comfort-contoured alder body with a gloss polyester finish, then add a 3-ply parchment pickguard and a trio of Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil pickups. The Strat’s original master volume plus two tone pot configuration left the bridge pickup without a tone control; but in the Player Series Strat, Tone 1 operates on both the neck and middle pickups, while Tone 2 is dedicated to the bridge pickup.
The trademark Strat sound
Leo Fender designed the original Stratocaster with three single-coil pickups, enabling it to produce sounds that no other guitar could — particularly once players discovered they could lodge the 3-position blade switch in those in-between positions to access polarity-reversed neck/middle and bridge/middle pickup combinations that produced what is affectionately called the Strat “quack.” The Fender Player Series Stratocaster comes with three sweet-sounding single-coil pickups selected by a modern, 5-position blade switch, making it easy to nail those glassy Strat sounds with a flick of the switch.
Fast-playing modern C-shaped maple neck
In keeping with contemporary player preferences, the Player Series Stratocaster sports a comfortable modern C shape maple neck and a 9.5″-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets. The neck is finished with a smooth satin polyurethane for a sleek, fast feel. With its sleek body contours and highly playable neck, it’s no wonder that the Fender Stratocaster has remained one of the most popular guitars on the planet for decades.
Fender Player Series Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfort-contoured alder body, gloss polyester finish
- Maple, modern C-shaped neck (satin polyurethane finish)
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 3 Player Series Alnico 5 Strat single-coil pickups
- Fender 2-point “Synchronized Tremolo” floating vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- Fender standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Synthetic bone nut, width: 1.650″
- 25.5″ scale length
- Chrome hardware
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-piece Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck PickupPlayer Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Middle PickupPlayer Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Bridge PickupPlayer Series Alnico V Strat Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch