Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – 3-tone Sunburst
A Classic Tele with Modern Flavor
Some folks think Teles are a twanging one-trick pony. They obviously never played a Fender Player Series Telecaster. Loaded with dual Alnico V single-coil pickups, this axe delivers everything from country twang to jazzy articulation to high-octane rock ‘n’ roll — and everything in between. A Modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5″-radius fingerboard give you a decidedly contemporary feel with fast action and comfortable playability. You also get a synthetic bone nut, 6-saddle string-through bridge, and Fender standard sealed tuners. If you appreciate classic Tele tone but crave a more modern flavor, pick up the Player Series Telecaster. But be warned — you won’t want to put it down.
Fender’s Player Series: vintage vibe, modern edge
For their new Player Series guitars, Fender went back to the drawing board with updated radii for more historically accurate body shapes, new vintage-inspired finishes, and a classic logo that harken back to the Fenders of yesteryear. But these smooth-playing instruments also look to the future with modern enhancements that include 22 fret necks, upgraded bridges for better sustain, and new Alnico 5 pickups that crank out legendary Fender tone by the boatload.
Alnico V pickups deliver punchy sounds with ample output
You’re sure to cut through the mix, thanks to the Player Series Telecaster’s Alnico V single-coil pickups. These pups deliver the classic tones that have been with us since the dawn of the Tele, but with increased punch and output. If you’re into chicken-pickin’, you’ll love the sound of this Tele’s bridge pickup. And single-line jazz and country lines sound heavenly on the neck pickup. Full-on amp distortion sounds great in either position, yielding tight lows and stinging highs. Aggressive twang, smoky jazz, saturated high-gain — everything sounds great through these pickups.
Maple neck and pau ferro fingerboard
Leo Fender wasn’t a guitar player. In fact, he got his start repairing radios. When designing his original instruments, he had no idea that guitars weren’t supposed to have maple necks. This Fender Player Series Telecaster has the revered maple neck, but adds a pau ferro fingerboard for a sleeker feel and clear-as-a-bell sound. In keeping with contemporary tastes, this Tele has a more modern C-shaped maple neck with a satin urethane finish.
The Fender Telecaster — a brief history
This is it: the original guitar that started Fender’s march into contemporary music history. It appeared in the early 1950s and was first named the Broadcaster. The ingeniously simple design, the bolt-on neck, and the slab body all contribute to the guitar’s trademark tones and player-friendly feel. From Nashville twang to blistering rock tones, the Telecaster sound has made its presence felt in nearly every musical category. The diverse list of Telecaster players, including Muddy Waters, Keith Richards, James Burton, Bruce Springsteen, Joe Strummer, and John 5 attests to the guitar’s universal appeal.
Fender Player Series Telecaster Features:
- A Telecaster with classic tones and modern playability
- Alnico V single-coil pickups deliver punchy sounds with ample output
- Fast-action Modern C-shaped neck and 22-fret, 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- Synthetic bone nut enhances vibrational transfer through the neck
- 6-saddle string-through bridge supplies a mean bite and excellent intonation
- Fender standard sealed tuners for rock-solid tuning
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePlayer Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Color3-tone Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle String-through Body Tele Bridge with Block Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck PickupPlayer Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupPlayer Series Alnico V Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch