*ONE NOTABLE CHIP AT BASE OF BODY, HANDFUL OF DINGS AND SCRATCHES*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 1 Single-coil P Pickup, and 1 Single-coil J Pickup – 3-Color Sunburst
Designed for Bass Session Ace Reggie Hamilton
The Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass 4-string electric bass combines classic look and feel with the modern electronics and features you need to perform any style of music. Use the modern-sounding active electronics with 3-band preamp to shape your sound, or switch to passive operation for a more traditional tone. The onboard Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D Tuner allows the Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass instant access to drop tunings without switching basses. For extreme versatility in a traditional package, check out the Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass.
Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass 4-string Electric Bass at a Glance:
- Looks and feels like a great J Bass
- Versatile electronics for any style
- Instant access to extended range tones
Looks and feels like a great J Bass
The Fender Jazz Bass is one of the most iconic electric bass guitars in history. Famously seen in the hands of Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee (Rush), Adam Clayton (U2), and many more, there aren’t many basses that have been seen or heard nearly as much as the mighty J. Like its predecessors, the Reggie Hamilton Signature shares the J Bass’s narrow, C-shaped neck, which brings the strings a bit closer together and allows you to move across the fretboard with ease. The offset body continues to be one of the most comfortable designs on the market.
Versatile electronics for any style
The electronics are where the Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass departs from the traditional. It sports a P-style single-coil in the neck, a J-style in the bridge position, and an active 3-band preamp. This configuration ensures you’ll have the best of all worlds when playing a variety of styles. If you’re craving something more traditional, then a flip of the mini toggle switch moves you into passive operation – a feature bassists dig! With J Bass and P Bass sounds and the choice between active and passive operation, there isn’t a tone this bass can’t nail.
Instant access to extended range tones
In a lot of modern music, playing in lower tunings is a necessity. The Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass puts a Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D Tuner on the low-E string. With a flip of the lever you will immediately be in Drop D tuning, giving you access to the low end and extended range you require. The best part is that you can accurately switch to Drop D, then back to standard tuning instantly, and on the same bass, so you won’t have to carry extra basses to the gigs for the songs with lowered tunings.
Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass 4-string Electric Bass Features:
- Versatile Jazz Bass designed for session ace Reggie Hamilton
- Traditional J-bass look and feel
- Single-coil J and P pickups offer multiple takes on iconic Fender tone
- 3-band active preamp can be used in passive mode
- Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D Tuner instantly switches from standard to Drop D tuning
You’ll be able to nail any gig with the Fender Reggie Hamilton Standard Jazz Bass.