Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Solid Mahogany Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Maple Neck, and Walnut Fingerboard – Natural
Great Signature 6-string Acoustic from Tim Armstrong
Based on the favorite ’60s Fender acoustic guitar of Rancid’s Tim Armstrong, Fender’s Tim Armstrong Hellcat 6-string acoustic-electric is a true signature instrument with all the detailed visual appointments that make Tim’s original guitar iconic. Fender keeps the vibe of Armstrong’s time-tested axe but gives it a touch of modern flair and style, captured in the pearl acrylic Hellcat logos on the third, fifth, and seventh frets and double-skulls at the 12th fret. Thanks to its solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides, the Tim Armstrong Hellcat 6-string sounds fantastic unplugged — great for jams in the backyard or on the beach. And when you’re ready to plug in, you’ll find an onboard Fishman Tim Armstrong preamplifier with a built-in tuner kicking out solid amplified acoustic tone.
A great collaboration between great visionaries
Tim Armstrong is the songwriter behind the infamous punk band Rancid — and behind each of those songs stands Armstrong’s songwriting partner: his trusty ’60s Fender acoustic. Armstrong worked with Fender to design a modern version of his time-tested partner — giving it a strong, rich voice. It also features a few touches of flair to match up with Armstrong’s signature style, like pearl acrylic Hellcat fret inlays as well as two skulls adorning its 12th fret, black painted headstock, and a 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard.
All-mahogany body for superb acoustic tone
The Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat 6-string acoustic guitar features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides, giving it a rich and warm voice that is further enriched by its concert-sized body style with Fender’s advanced scalloped bracing. The instrument also features a maple neck, a walnut fingerboard, and vintage-style open-gear tuners.
Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- 6-string acoustic, a true signature instrument with all the detailed visual appointments of the original
- Solid mahogany top and laminated mahogany back and sides deliver warm, robust tone
- Fishman Tim Armstrong preamplifier with a built-in tuner kicks out solid amplified acoustic tone
- Pearl acrylic Hellcat logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets and double-skulls at the 12th fret
- Black painted headstock and a 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard add even more signature vibe
- Maple neck and walnut fingerboard offer great playability and response
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concert
- Back & Sides Wood:Laminated Mahogany
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay:Hellcat
- Number of Frets:19
- Scale Length:25.3″
- Nut Width:1.692″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Nubone/Nubone compensated
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Tuning Machines:Vintage-style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Electronics:Fishman Isys III