Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 1 Humbucking Pickup – Daphne Blue
Tom DeLonge’s Single-pickup Signature Pop-Punk Strat Returns
Over 20 years ago, Fender teamed with Tom DeLonge to produce a signature series of now much-sought-after single-pickup Strats. A few bands and Blink-182 reunions later, Fender is proud to (re)launch the Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster: that very same guitar and the instrument that defined much of Blink-182’s most revered riffs. From the single volume knob to the alder body’s string-through hardtail bridge, every facet of the Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster is primed to take the most exuberant down-stroked power-chord beatings without breaking a sweat. And just like the original, the Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster comes complete with a single high-power Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 pickup — a no-brainer for the Blink-182-style pop-punk tone but also more than versatile enough to cover the subtler, effect-laden textures of Tom’s later works. Lastly, the Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster comes complete with all the small things that made the original such a unique instrument, including several high-energy pastel finishes such as Surf Green, Daphane Blue, Garffiti Yellow, and Black. We can’t forget to mention that this pop-punk guitar has a sparkling pearloid pickguard and a large ’70s-style headstock atop the rosewood-capped maple neck.
Seymour Duncan Invader humbucker provides pop-punk crunch
Tom’s tonal preference for Seymour Duncan’s SH-8 pickups stretches all the way back to his fan-favorite “Sticker Strat,” which was used on much of Blink-182’s earliest output. The Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster carries on that tradition with a single bridge-position Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 humbucker to kick out everything from raucous pop-punk power chord rhythms to the more subtle sonic textures Tom explores with Angels & Airwaves. It’s a decidedly high-power humbucker, packing three large ceramic magnets, overwound coils, and distinctive metal oxide pole pieces that give you an immense low-end response — perfect for snarling riffs and pop-punk style crunchy chords.
Hardtail bridge for superior stability
A rock-solid 6-saddle, string-through hardtail bridge with block saddles takes the Tom DeLonge Stratocaster’s utilitarian bent even further, forgoing the Strat’s traditional setup for maximum stability. This heavy-duty bridge design accommodates even the most hard-hitting strumming without batting an eye. What’s more, many guitarists praise hardtail Strat designs for their superior sustain and enhanced string-to-body resonance, making it an excellent alternative for players who don’t require a tremolo system.
High-performance Modern “C” neck profile
The Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster’s maple neck comes equipped with a slim and fast-playing Modern “C” profile that’s sure to please players of all backgrounds and styles. It’s an ideal crossroads between the chunky Fender neck profiles of yesteryear and modern ultra-high-performance toothpick profiles, giving you a perfect grip that precisely hits the “just-right” mark for many modern players. The slab rosewood fingerboard is loaded with an equally accommodating setup of 21 medium-jumbo frets in a 9.5-inch radius — a formidable combo that provides effortless chording at the base of the neck and an equally comfortable feel when bending up high.
Fender Tom DeLonge Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature 6-string of pop-punk and alternative icon Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves
- Resonant alder body with a string-through hardtail bridge for maximum stability and enhanced tone
- Maple neck carved into a slim Modern “C” profile for a fast, speedy feel
- Slab rosewood fingerboard loaded with 21 medium-jumbo frets in a 9.5-inch radius offers slick playability and easy bends across the neck’s entire register
- Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader pickup provides an immensely powerful, full-range humbucking tone that’s equally capable of crunchy pop-punk rhythms and cleaner, more nuanced textures
- A single volume knob with a treble bleed circuit keeps things simple but still provides exceptional tonal flexibility
- Eye-catching 4-ply pearloid pickguard
- Vintage-style Fender tuners make changing strings a breeze
- Signature neck plate with custom Tom DeLonge artwork
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Top MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorDaphne Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialSlab Rosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail with Block Saddles
- TunersFender Vintage-Style
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Invader SH8
- Controls1 x volume