*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
The Lightest Princeton You’ve Ever Seen
Fender’s finally unleashed their Tone Master technology on the legendary Princeton Reverb! This 12-watt, solid-state combo amp includes cutting-edge modeling technology that faithfully reproduces the versatile and responsive nature of the amp. Guitar players also praise the amp’s ultra-accurate reverb and tremolo emulations. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb comes loaded with a 10” Jensen C10R ceramic speaker that adds a bell-like chime at low volumes that gradually adds a musical grit as you add more volume. Gigging guitarists that run a silent stage setup are sure to appreciate the balanced output, onboard speaker emulation, and mute switch. And with its featherweight build, the Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb is the ultimate combo amplifier for guitarists on the go.
Amazing digital modeling provides legendary tube-like tone
Fender’s cutting-edge modeling technology ensures that the Tone Master captures the authentic sound and performance of the Princeton Reverb. It perfectly reproduces the responsive tone stack and provides models of the reverb and tremolo too! And since it’s all-digital, you save on weight without sacrificing tone. What’s more, the Tone Master Princeton Reverb also has an onboard power attenuation selector. You can choose from six power outputs beginning with the amp’s full 12 watts and reaching all the way down to 0.3 watts for bedroom-appropriate levels. Whatever playing or practice situation you find yourself in, the Tone Master Princeton Reverb has the right tone for the job.
Loaded with a Jensen C10R ceramic speaker
The Tone Master Princeton Reverb comes loaded with a Jensen C10R speaker. Measuring 10 inches in diameter, the C10R speaker imparts a bright, bell-like chime that perfectly complements the warm-sounding circuit of the Princeton. Together with the lightweight pine cabinet, the Tone Master Princeton Reverb offers the unmistakable sound of a Princeton at a lower weight than ever before.
Onboard speaker emulation and balanced XLR output
While its tone is unmistakably vintage, the Tone Master offers modern performance enhancements. First, it comes with a balanced XLR output that lets you record or perform without having to mic it up. It even has two onboard cab IRs to make the direct feed sound even more lifelike! Whether you’re running a silent stage or recording at home, you can take advantage of the built-in mute switch that cuts the output from the speaker but leaves the line-out intact.
Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb 12-watt Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- An all-digital version of the classic Princeton Reverb
- State-of-the-art digital tone modeling delivers unmistakable Princeton performance at an outstanding price
- Mute switch is great for silent stages and direct recordings
- 10” Jensen C10R ceramic speaker delivers a bright, bell-like chime
- 5-way attenuator switches the power between 12 watts and 0.3 watts
- Balanced line output offers two cab sims, output level, and ground lift
- Solid pine cabinet keeps the weight down
- Includes a 2-button footswitch to toggle between tremolo and reverb
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single channel
- Total Power:12W (6W/3W/1.5W/0.75W/0.3W settings)
- Speaker Size:1 x 10″ Jensen C-10R
- Amp Modeling:2 x Cabinet Sim
- EQ:2-band EQ
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included:Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material:Solid Pine with Black Textured Vinyl covering
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:19.9 lbs.