Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
An Upgraded Geddy Lee Jazz Bass!
Fender’s US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass takes three of Geddy’s favorite instruments and fuses them into one hot-rodded model. Custom-voiced American Vintage ’70s Geddy Lee pickups deliver fat low end and classic J Bass growl. The large profile maple neck has a hand-rubbed oil finish on the back, a 9.5″ fretboard radius, and flashy white pearloid block inlays. A Geddy Lee High Mass bridge offers rock-solid tuning stability and intonation. The Fender US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass gives you best of Geddy’s personal basses in a single bass that’s ready rock.
Geddy’s favorite basses in a single instrument
The Fender US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is a combination of Geddy’s favorite aspects of two of his Custom Shop signature models and his original ’72 Jazz Bass. From the alder body to the maple neck with a Custom Thick “C” profile to the custom-voiced pickups, you’ll love the feel, vibe, and sound of this bass.
A sonic replica of Rush’s classic bass sound
One of the most important changes on the US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is the addition of Fender custom-voiced American Vintage ’70s Geddy Lee pickups. These pickups have been designed to sound just like Geddy’s original 1972 Jazz Bass. Fender wound these pickups to give you the punch, mid-range, bass and output you know and love. Perfect for all styles of music, these pickups give you a fat low end, tons of thump, and that iconic Jazz Bass growl.
A neck finish that feels broken in
Players are very particular about many aspects of their instruments, but none more so than the neck. Fender has incorporated a great-feeling hand-rubbed oil finish on the US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. This finish feels smooth and broken in on the Custom Thick “C” neck profile. The headstock and maple fretboard have a great-looking and durable gloss urethane finish. Once you play the US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass neck finish, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
Fender US Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Signature bass modeled after Geddy Lee’s three favorite instruments
- Maple neck sports Custom Thick “C” profile and a 9.5″ fretboard radius for smooth playing
- Two custom-voiced American Vintage ’70s Geddy Lee pickups deliver classic growl and smooth low end
- White pearloid block inlays and white binding add a touch of class
- Geddy Lee High Mass bridge offers killer sustain
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Custom Thick “C”
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Geddy Lee High Mass
- Tuners:Vintage-style Open-Back
- Middle Pickup:Custom Voiced American Vintage ’70s Geddy Lee
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Voiced American Vintage ’70s Geddy Lee
- Controls:2 x Volume, 1 x Tone