*EXCELLENT CONDITION, ONLY VERY NOTICABLE WEAR IS THE SCUFF ON THE NECK IN THE LAST IMAGE*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Surf Green
A Traditionally Spec’d Stratocaster
Fender’s Vintera ’60s Stratocaster is a faithful reproduction of golden-age Fender Stratocasters. This guitar packs the best qualities from the decade into one affordable model. You’ll be pleased with the great feel of the vintage-style tremolo bridge that’s equally suited to surf as it is to blues and rock. The 3-ply pickguard comes loaded with Tim Shaw–designed ’60s pickups and a 5-way blade switch. Modeled after the pickups of the 1960s, Tim Shaw’s ’60s pickups have just enough spank to be dangerous. The neck’s “C” carve feels great in your hands, and the vintage-style frets play extremely smoothly.
Classic ’60s pickups have bona fide tone
Designed as a tribute to the golden era of Stratocasters, Tim Shaw’s ’60s pickups sound as good as this Strat looks. The pickups feature period-correct plain enamel wire and staggered Alnico 5 pole pieces. You’ll love the very slight bite that these pickups add to the traditional spanky Stratocaster sound. The pickguard also comes loaded with a 5-way switch so you can access all the iconic Fender tones your ears desire.
The newest classic tonewood combination
The Vintera ’60s Stratocaster stays true to its vintage roots with classic tonewoods. The lightweight alder body and maple neck combine to make a bright and resonant body that’s been loved by players for decades. Instead of the classic rosewood board, Fender has used pau ferro to add depth and warmth to the sound. Brighter than rosewood but warmer than ebony, pau ferro is the newest classic Fender fretboard material.
The Vintera Series — value-priced, vintage-styled Fenders
The Vintera Series offers Fender’s most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders, but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the ’50s to the ’70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw–designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. The guitarists here have found the Vintera Series to be the perfect introduction to Fender’s iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
Fender Vintera ’60s Stratocaster Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-style bridge feels like the originals
- Tim Shaw–designed ’60s pickups sound great
- Pau ferro fretboard adds warmth and depth
- “C” neck profile and 7.25″ fretboard radius are vintage correct
- Vintage-style frets for smooth and buttery playing
- 5-way switch adds more tonal variety