Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Sea Foam Green
A Modern Tele with Unmistakable Vintage Mojo
Are you a vintage Tele aficionado with a hankering for modern features and playability? Then get your hands on a Fender Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified. Thanks to this guitar’s vintage-inspired color, vintage-tinted neck, vintage-style 3-saddle bridge, 3-ply mint green pickguard, and vintage-style tuning machines, it’s brimming with vintage mojo. But when you wrap your hand around its comfortable ’60s C-shaped neck, with its 9.5″-radius fingerboard, you’ll quickly realize that the Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified doesn’t feel like a vintage axe. What’s more, hot-rodded Custom Shop pickups and updated electronics give you a decidedly modern Tele sound. The Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified — who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too?
Blends the best of the old with the best of the new
The Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified was tailor-made for players who crave vintage mojo but demand modern features and playability. This Tele sports a vintage-inspired color and vintage-tinted neck for a classic aesthetic; however, it boasts a ’60s C-shaped neck, 9.5″-radius fingerboard, and 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playability. Plus, hot-rodded Custom Shop pickups and updated electronics deliver an array of modern tonal textures. You also get a vintage-style 3-saddle bridge, knurled flat-top knobs, a 3-ply mint green pickguard, and vintage-style tuning machines, giving you the best of both worlds.
Custom Shop pickups deliver hot-rodded Tele twang
Twangy and articulate, the Fender Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified comes armed with a killer set of Custom Shop single-coil pickups. In the neck, you’ll find a Twisted Tele. This unique pup borrows the taller Alnico V magnets from Fender’s Jazz Bass pickups, providing the added bobbin space for thicker gauge wire for a hotter, brighter, and punchier sound that’s almost Strat-like. In the bridge, you’ll find a hot-wound vintage-style pickup with Alnico V magnets, plain enamel wire, and staggered, non-beveled pole pieces — everything you need to reproduce the crisp, snarling sound that made early Teles so versatile. As if that’s not enough Tele tone to make anyone happy, the Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified augments the standard 3-way switching with 4-way switching and an S-1 switch. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone.
The Vintera Series — value-priced, vintage-styled Fenders
The Vintera Series offers Fender’s most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the ’50s to the ’70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw–designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. The guitarists here have found the Vintera Series to be the perfect introduction to Fender’s iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
Fender Vintera ’60s Telecaster Modified Features:
- Telecaster with vintage style, plus modern sound and playability
- ’60s C-shaped neck makes playing feel effortless and comfortable
- 9.5″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets supplies modern playing feel
- Custom Shop single-coil pickups deliver hot-rodded Tele twang
- Augments standard 3-way switching with 4-way switching and an S-1 switch
- 3-saddle bridge with brass barrel saddles ensures maximum sustain
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Knurled flat-top knobs, 3-ply mint green pickguard, vintage-style strap buttons, 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeVintera ’60s Telecaster Modified
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorSea Foam Green
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Shape’60s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-saddle American Vintage String-through Body with Brass Saddles
- Neck PickupVintage-style ’60s Single-coil
- Bridge PickupVintage-style ’60s Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, S-1 Switch (push/push phase)
- Switching4-way blade pickup switch