Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Sonic Blue
A 6-string Tribute to the Original Fender Offset
Capture the looks, feel, and tone of the Jazzmaster’s earliest era with Fender’s Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster. This guitar’s alder body boasts two Vintage-style late-’50 pickups and a traditional Jazzmaster rhythm circuit to supply you with everything from legendary Jazzmaster chime to rich, mellow Jazz-ready tones. The maple neck’s late ’50s “C” profile clocks in at a much more manageable size than your typical 1950s Fender baseball bat neck. Meanwhile, the fingerboard boasts a 7.25-inch-radius rosewood slab fingerboard for vintage authenticity. And it simply wouldn’t be a vintage-style Jazzmaster without the surf- and shoegaze-approved offset-standard “Floating” tremolo bridge and tailpiece! A charming array of old-school aesthetic appointments completes the package, including a glittering 1-ply hold anodized aluminum pickguard and vintage-inspired finishes. Overall, the Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster is Fender’s remarkably accurate tribute to the Jazzmaster’s late-1950s launch, making for a must-have addition to any offset fanatic’s 6-string stable.
Warm and mellow 1950s-inspired Jazzmaster pickups
Warmer and less treble-heavy than the bright, sizzling sound of a 1960s Jazzmaster, the Fender Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster’ harkens back to the era when the Jazzmaster was still intended to be used as a jazz guitar. Worry not, offset fans — this guitar’s vintage-style late-’50 pickups still sport the legendary sparkle and clarity of a vintage Jazzmaster single-coil. Still, it’s a slightly rounded-over sparkle with a woodier character overall. If you can’t live without a jazz-ready Jazzmaster tone, flip up the Fender Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster’s upper-horn rhythm circuit to be greeted by a decidedly dark, moody, and mellow tonal preset that serves as a perfect foil to traditional Fender single-coil snap.
The return of rosewood
Fender’s Vintera II series marks a return to traditional rosewood fingerboards — a particularly fitting choice for this guitar, as the Jazzmasters that inspired the Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster were the very first Fender models to receive a rosewood fingerboard in the first place. The Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster keeps the vintage-correct train rolling with a 7.25-inch radius for easy chording and a comfortable late ’50s “C” maple neck. And while this guitar’s vintage-tall frets aren’t 100% era-accurate on paper, even our most die-hard vintage fanatics couldn’t help but admire how these frets retain the fast, nimble feel of diminutive vintage-style Fender frets while offering just a bit more height to hold onto.
Shimmer, sway, and glide with Fender’s “floating” tremolo
From subtle surfy sway to seasick shoegaze-inspired textures, the Fender “floating” tremolo system offers an expressive feel you can’t get anywhere else. While the system is undoubtedly revered for its rock-solid stability and effortlessly smooth feel, it’s also a critical tonal element to the offset guitar experience. Why? The traditional Fender offset trem and rocking bridge setup features a lower break angle than many other Fender guitars, resulting in a sharper attack that quickly fades to make room for the rest of your notes. It’s a wholly unique tone from any other Fender creation and a surefire way to stand out from the crowd.
Fender Vintera II ’50s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Features:
- A vintage-accurate tribute to Fender’s earliest Jazzmaster guitars
- Alder body with a stylish 1-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Comfortable late ’50s “C” profile maple neck
- Slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets in a classic 7.25-inch radius for easy chording
- Dual Vintage-style ’50s Single-coil Jazzmaster pickups produce a slightly warmer and more mellow take on traditional Jazzmaster chime
- Upper-horn rhythm circuit delivers a dark and smoky vibe that’s perfect for jazzy tones and laid-back rhythms
- Expressive Fender “Floating” tremolo and bridge system
- Vintage-style Fender tuners for easy string changes and remarkably reliable tuning stability
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorSonic Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeLate ’50s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialSlab Rosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dot
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable
- TunersFender Vintage-style
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-style ’50s Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-style ’50s Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 2 x thumbwheel (neck volume, neck tone)
- Switching1 x slide switches (Lead/Rhythm), 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch