- Weight: 7.83lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck and Fingerboard, and 2 Single-Coil Pickups – 2-color Sunburst
Take History into Your Own Hands!
The unparalleled look, sound, and feel of Leo Fender’s original Nocaster are alive and well if the Vintera II series of axes has anything to say about it. The Vintera II ’50s Nocaster provides that iconic alder and maple body and neck combo, offering plenty of period-correct appointments along the way, like its thicker “U”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style tuning machines. Grab hold, and you’re taken right back to 1951! Plug in, and the Vintera II ’50s Nocaster generates a spanky punch that flutters while clean and begins to sear when you lay into it. The secret recipe? A set of vintage-style ’50s single-coil Tele pickups at the neck and bridge, developed specifically to hone in on that cherished prototypical tone. Aiding in the old-school attitude is a vintage-style Tele bridge with barrel brass saddles, further injecting this Vintera II ’50s Nocaster with all the twangy tuneage you can conjure. Our guitarists’ take? This is your chance to own a true Nocaster tribute — without it costing an arm and a leg!
The Fender Vintera II ’50s Nocaster evades many common pitfalls of reissued guitars, starting with its historically accurate neck feel. Carved perfectly to a thick “U” profile, this maple neck provides a playability and a grip that’s spot on to the original model, making for an even more magical musical experience. A complementing 7.25-inch radiused maple fingerboard ordered with 21 vintage tall frets allows players to scale the Vintera II ’50s Nocaster with wide-range fluency and of-the-era authenticity. From dialed-in rhythm sections to soaring spotlight solos, this 6-string supplies the platform to prosper.
Genuine ’50s Tele tone
This impressive electric tells the tale of the original Nocaster with an incredibly genuine tone, too, and that’s no coincidence. Fender gave the Vintera II ’50s Nocaster a pair of Vintage-Style ’50s Single Coil Tele pickups to nail the vintage sonic details— and do they ever! The Tele is revered for its bright and chimey voice that’s backed by indisputable punch, and that’s precisely what you’ll get out of every note. Wailing blues solo? No problem. Punchy surf leads? Done! Additionally, its classic 3-way selector lets you pour on the brilliance at the bridge, cloak your sound in buttery-smooth richness at the neck, or combine the two for the best of both worlds.
Hands-down quality hardware
Rounding out the authentic feel and legendary tone of the Vintera II ’50s Nocaster is an adornment of high-quality hardware. Handsomely finished in nickel/chrome, this guitar offers a 3-saddle vintage-style Tele bridge boasting brass saddles that just ooze with aged response. Vintage-style tuning machines and a synthetic bone nut keep proper intonation at the forefront, creating a classic feel with a finer gear ratio for spot-on adjustments and buzz-less string dependability. Steadfast onstage and in the recording studio, these appointments are ideal for virtually any intermediate and professional application.
Fender Vintera II ’50s Nocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Alder body delivers that classic Tele weight and feel
- Maple neck with thick “U” profile re-creates the grip of the original Nocaster
- 7.25-inch radiused maple fingerboard offers 21 vintage tall frets for true vintage playability
- Vintage-style ’50s single-coil Tele pickups deliver an iconic bright and punchy tonality
- 3-way pickup selector enhances brilliance at the bridge and richness at the neck
- Master tone and volume controls provide sculpting freedom while keeping things simple
- Nickel/chrome finished hardware looks fantastic in any light
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with brass saddles supply some extra era-accurate twang
- Synthetic bone nut and vintage-style tuners offer buzz-free playability and incredible tuning accuracy
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeNocaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Color2-color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThick ’50s U
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dot
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Barrel Brass Saddles
- TunersFender Vintage-style
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-style ’50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way Blade Pickup Switch