- *STOCK PHOTOS, SERIAL IMAGED IS NOT WHAT WOULD BE RECEIVED*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Black
Vintage Vibe with a Vintera II
One look at the Fender Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass, and it’s clear the 1960s are alive and well. Radiating classic J Bass earmarks and undeniable Fender style, this bass supplies you with a resonant alder body and a bolted-on maple neck capped with slab rosewood. You’ll easily find the groove with this axe’s vintage-style ’60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups that let you sink your musical teeth into timeless tone. A bevy of other inspiring features, like an early ’60s “C” neck shape, vintage-style open-gear tuning machines, and 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles, outfits this bass for classic style and modern performance. Uncompromising punch, supreme playability, and traditional aesthetics — it’s all here in Fender’s Vintera II line!
Inspired by Fender’s golden era
The Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass merges classic Fender methods and modern-day production quality, offering you the best of both worlds. The experts at Fender started with a tonewood pairing of alder, maple, and rosewood — the bedrock of grooves since the Jazz Bass’s first incarnation. You’ll glide effortlessly along the 7.25-inch radius rosewood fingerboard and early ‘60s “C”-shape neck. The punch and clarity of this bass are unreal — merged with other features like vintage-style open-gear tuners, 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles, and 20 vintage-tall frets, the Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass is ready for prime time.
Two single-coils deliver classic J Bass tone
What’s going on under the hood? Like many Jazz Bass incarnations, the Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass offers a duo of single-coils. With these pickups stationed in the bridge and middle positions and the instrument’s 3-pot setup, the J Bass has been the purveyor of some of the most legendary bass tones in modern music history. Ready to ride, these vintage-style ’60s pickups recall the tones of yesteryear yet perform with modern capabilities. Strike up a groove, and you’ll be treated to expressive tone that’s warm, woody, dynamic, and full of J Bass power. Not to mention, these pickups have an incredible range of tonal capabilities. Jazz, funk, blues, rock, fusion — and yes, even metal — this bass can cover it all.
Join the ranks of Jazz Bass players
Pick up the Fender Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass and you’ve got affordable entrée into the company of some of the greatest bass players of all time. World-renowned bassists such as Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, Larry Graham, John Paul Jones, and Victor Bailey all chose the J Bass as their go-to axe. If you want the iconic round and punchy, growling J Bass sound along with effortless playability — and an amazing value, to boot — pick up the Fender Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass and drive your music with legendary tone.
Fender Vintera II ’60s Jazz Bass Features:
- A Jazz Bass that celebrates the golden era of Fender
- Vintage vibe with modern-day performance
- Resonant alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard are classic J Bass tonewood combos
- Maple neck features ’60s “C”-shape neck carve for a vintage feel that’s undeniably comfortable
- Rosewood fingerboard features a 7.25-inch radius
- Vintage-style open-gear tuning machines and 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles keep intonation rock solid
- Get in the groove with 2 vintage-style ’60s single-coil pickups
- Tones rich with warm, woody, dynamic, and powerful sound
- Simple, effective electronics with 2 volume controls and a tone control
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Early ’60s C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dot
- Number of Frets:20, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.5″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Middle Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’60s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’60s Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone