Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Sonic Blue
A Huge Stop on the Tele Timeline
The original trailblazing Telecaster design skyrocketed into fame during the 1960s at the hands of rock icons like George Harrison, David Gilmour, Bob Dylan, and countless others. Today, Fender’s Vintera II ’60s Telecaster harnesses the legendry of those guitars with astounding accuracy! With a classic alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard combo, this beauty totally nails that ’60s Fender aesthetic. Guitarists love this Tele’s duet of vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele pickups, designed to translate all that coveted ’60s Telecaster twang with authoritative clarity. Fender addressed every vintage detail, too, giving this axe a proper early ’60s “C” neck profile and vintage-style 3-saddle Tele bridge and tuning machines. The best part? The Vintera II ’60s Telecaster grants you full access to the tried-and-true sights, sounds, and feels of a true ’60s Tele for a fraction of the cost!
Solid alder body
The Telecaster is widely accepted as the original solidbody electric guitar, and it adopted some different specs over the years to keep its grandfathered status in its prime. One of these changes was a switch from ash to alder bodies in the mid-’50s. As a result, Alder helped give the Telecaster a full-bodied sound that was balanced across all frequencies while adding in a medium weight that felt just right across the shoulder. With the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster, you can expect the same finely crafted design and sonic result, keeping it a true champ for both live performances and studio work.
Vintage-style ’60s single-coil tele pickups
The voice of the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster comes from a pair of vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele pickups at the neck and bridge positions. These single-coils channel the best of the Telecaster’s tone throughout the decade, delivering a bright and twangy presence in the lead position that can really warm up as you switch over to the rhythm position. And with its classic master tone and volume control combo, the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster lets you dial in just the balance that’s perfect for you!
What would a ’60s Tele tribute be without the proper feel and hardware appointments? To start, the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster offers Fender’s early ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile, giving all players a comfortable and historically-accurate grip. The old-school appeal continues throughout its hardware, as this 6-string comes equipped with a vintage-style Tele bridge with three slotted steel saddles, knurled flat-top control knobs, and a set of dependable, fine gear ratio vintage-style tuning machines. There isn’t a spot on the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster that isn’t telling of the time period!
Fender Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Solid alder body provides full, balanced sound with a nice medium weight
- Maple neck and rosewood fingerboard combo stay true to the original, offering 21 vintage tall frets
- Vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele neck and bridge pickups unleash that brilliant ’60s Tele tone
- Master volume and tone controls allow for simplified tone sculpting
- Early ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile supplies a true old-school feel in hand
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 slotted steel saddles reveals an iconic twangy response
- Vintage-style tuning machines provide a finer gear ratio and dependable intonation
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeTelecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorSonic Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeEarly ’60s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dot
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Slotted Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Vintage-style
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-style ’60s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-style ’60s Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way Blade Pickup Switch