Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 1 Split Single-coil Pickup – Competition Orange
A Must-have Mustang from Fender’s Vintera II Line
Kick your low frequencies into high gear with a Fender Vintera II ’70s Competition Mustang bass! The unique outward flare of this bass might be the first feature to catch your eye, but the tones resting within its resonant alder body and split-coil pickup have something to say. You’ll find this beast of bass burden easy to wield, thanks to its ’70s “C”-shape maple neck and 7.25-inch rosewood fingerboard. Woody, dynamic, powerful — those are just three attributes of the split single-coil pickup that’ll steal the show in the studio or onstage. The Vintera II line celebrates the best of Fender’s classic designs, grab your own piece of Fender history today!
Ready to wow the competition
The Vintera II Series celebrates the guitars and basses that put Fender on the map. Not to mention, if you’re all about the ’70s, you’ll be all over the Vintera II ‘70s Competition Mustang. Not only does this bass pack undeniable style, but it performs like a champ. Fender achieved the exceptional performance of this Vintera II Mustang by outfitting it with tonewoods and hardware that can get the job done. An alder body sets the groundwork for grooves, while a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard take it a step further with an Early ’70s “C”-shape neck and a 7.25-inch fingerboard radius. You’ll find your speed in no time whether you vie for rock, blues, surf, pop, or something experimental. Its 20 vintage-tall frets set you up for expressive bends and vibratos. Other features like vintage-style open-back tuning machines, a 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-through-body bridge, and a wicked-cool finish make this bass a formidable companion on any stage.
A ’70s split single-coil brings the growl
Fender packed the Vintera II ’70s Mustang with a vintage-style ’70s split single-coil pickup to deliver tones straight out of music’s favorite decade. Don’t be fooled by the Mustang’s smaller size: though it’s smaller than a P Bass, this Mustang has a penchant for punching up the room with powerful tone that’s growling and dynamic. Fender also ensured these pickups ring with iconic tone that’s warm, woody, and ready for any musical situation. With undeniable ’70s style and inspiring sound, the Fender Vintera II ’70s Mustang Bass is destined to usurp its spot as your new favorite.
Fender Vintera II ’70s Mustang Bass Features:
- A modern-day Mustang with undeniable vintage vibe and classic Fender tone
- Alder body sets up low frequencies for success
- Maple neck features an Early ’70s “C”-shape carve for fast and comfortable action
- Slab rosewood fingerboard with a 7.25-inch radius and 20 vintage-tall frets ready for anything
- Outfitted with a powerful and growling vintage-style ’70s split single-coil
- Master volume and master tone controls
- Other features like vintage-style open-back tuning machines and a 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-through-body bridge deliver rock-solid performance
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Mustang
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Competition Orange
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Early ’70s C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:30″
- Nut Width:1.625″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Tuners:Fender ’70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Middle Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’70s Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone