- *LIGHT PLAY WEAR, SMALL CHIPS AND WEAR THROUGHOUT, BUT HARD TO DISCERN FROM ROAD WORN FEATURE TO ACTUALLY PLAY WEAR, PLAYS GREAT REGARDLESS*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 3 Single-coil Pickups, and Synchronized Tremolo – Lake Placid Blue
Offers Familiar Feel and Tone
Pick up the Fender Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster, and it’ll feel instantly familiar. It’s like hanging out with an old friend. A relic’d alder body gives this solidbody electric guitar the look and feel of a broken-in 1960s original, while its vintage-style single-coil pickups offer original-era tone with a bit more output — a must-have for modern applications. This Strat’s mid-‘60s C-shaped neck feels amazing, while its 7.25-inch-radius pau ferro fingerboard offers off-the-charts playability. The Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Strat includes 5-way switching for added sonic flexibility, an attention-grabbing 3-ply mint green pickguard, and a rock-solid vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines.
Relic’d alder body offers original-era feel and aesthetics
The Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster features a balanced-sounding alder body — a mainstay on Fender bodies with a distinctive tone that’s at the center of some of rock ‘n’ roll’s most enduring classics. A relic’d nitrocellulose lacquer finish gives this solidbody electric guitar the look and feel of a well-loved 1960s original. A 3-ply mint green pickguard and vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines put the perfect finishing touches on this Strat, supplying you with original-era aesthetics, plus rock-solid performance and tuning stability.
Vintage-style single-coil pickups deliver hot-wound ‘60s Strat tone
If you appreciate classic Strat tone, you’ll love the Fender Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster. Its hot-wound single-coil pickups are dead ringers for 1960s-era pups, but — as we quickly discovered here at Sweetwater — they have enough output to spank the front end of a modern amplifier. These pickups boast enamel-coated wire and flat-top Alnico V magnets, achieving a glassy, bell-like sound with boatloads of clarity. What’s more, you get a 5-way switch that gives you more tonal options than a traditional 3-way switch.
Mid-‘60s C-shaped neck ensures easy playability
The Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster is a treat to play, largely because of its mid-‘60s C-shaped neck profile. This is a pleasantly stout neck, and its increased mass yields an incredibly natural feel, as well as excellent sustain. Its 7.25-inch-radius pau ferro fingerboard is complete with 21 vintage-tall frets that feel incredible to play. This neck secures to the guitar’s alder body with a traditional 4-bolt plate and includes a synthetic bone nut.
Fender Vintera Road Worn ’60s Stratocaster Features:
- Balanced-sounding alder body epitomizes the classic Fender tone
- Relic’d nitrocellulose lacquer finish supplies the look and feel of a well-loved 1960s guitar
- Hot-wound single-coil pickups are dead ringers for 1960s-era originals
- 5-way switch gives you more tonal options than a traditional 3-way switch
- Mid-’60s C-shaped neck profile feels incredible in your hand
- Easy-playing 7.25-inch-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets
- Attention-grabbing 3-ply mint green pickguard
- Rock-solid vintage-style 6-point synchronized tremolo and tuning machines