Fishman Loudbox Mini: Amazing Portable Acoustic Amp with Bluetooth
The Fishman Loudbox Mini with Bluetooth is the portable acoustic amp you’ve been waiting for. It may be small, but it delivers big, natural-sounding amplified acoustic tone. At 60 watts, the Fishman Loudbox Mini features two channels with Fishman’s popular preamp and tone control designs. And thanks to built-in Bluetooth connectivity, you can bring in backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances. There’s also a digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. This small-but-powerful acoustic amp also features an Aux input and a balanced XLR DI output — great for playing along to or capturing your live performances. The Fishman Loudbox Mini may be the last acoustic amp you’ll ever need.
The Fishman Loudbox Mini is an industry standout
Larry Fishman has developed a reputation for designing some of the best amplification devices in the field. Fishman amplifiers are known not only for their exceptional amplified tone but also for their durability and reliability — traits that have placed Fishman products in the hands of some of the most renowned players on the planet. In the Fishman Loudbox Mini, he has designed an amp that is both powerful yet portable enough for effortless transport. Countless acoustic performers here rely on Fishman Loudbox Minis — get one of your own and you’ll understand why.
Unforgettable design and function
The Fishman Loudbox Mini sports the usual elegant, vintage-inspired Fishman design and is done in the classic subdued brown-and-tan motif that makes Fishman amps instantly recognizable. The front-panel display makes the controls easy to find, read, and adjust. A simple, no-frills control set means you can play relaxed and confident. When it’s time to make adjustments, the far-left Instrument channel has a Phase switch and Gain, Low, Mid, High, Reverb, and Chorus knobs that let you make those simple yet important changes to your tone and styling. Another set of Gain, Low, High, and Reverb knobs are on the Mic channel, giving you all the necessary controls to dial in a great vocal mix. Finally, a Master volume sets the amp’s overall level. Plug in, dial in, and play with the kind of rich, real acoustic tone that makes for a memorable live performance.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity
The Fishman Loudbox Mini has always been a feature-packed powerhouse, and thanks to the addition of Bluetooth, it’s more powerful than ever. Whether you use it to add backing tracks to your performances, jams, and practice sessions or to cue up break music between sets, you’ll find that the Fishman Loudbox Mini’s Bluetooth connectivity is a feature with endless uses.
Fishman Loudbox Mini with Bluetooth Amp Features:
- Light 21-pound amp for easy portability
- 60 watts of rich amplified tone to fill a small room — perfect for coffeehouses and small bars
- 30 years of Fishman design and engineering give you industry-standard sound
- 2 channels — 1 for your guitar and 1 for your microphone
- All the controls you need — Phase, Gain, Low, Mid, High, Reverb, and Chorus for your guitar and Gain, Low, High, and Reverb for your microphone
- Bluetooth connectivity adds backing tracks to your performances, jams, and practice sessions
- Bring depth and dimension to your performance with reverb and chorus
- Aux input for your smartphone and media players
- XLR DI output for capturing your live performances
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Type:Acoustic Combo Amp
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:60W
- Speakers:1 x 6.5″ LF woofer, 1 x 1″ HF tweeter
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″, 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8″ (aux), 1 x 1/4″ (aux)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (mix DI out)
- EQ:3-band EQ (instrument), 2-band EQ (mic)
- Reverb:Digital Reverb
- Feedback Control:Yes
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:21 lbs.