*IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY*
Fill Small to Medium Venues with Premium Fishman Sound
The Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System is a great solution for amplifying acoustic-electric instruments and vocals in small- to medium-sized venues. Powered by 330 watts, this two-way speaker system offers wide sonic dispersion to make sure everyone in the crowd will hear well-balanced sound. Two mic/instrument channels accept instruments and microphones, with phantom power available for condenser mics. Complete with a tripod stand and padded carry bag, and weighing in under 20 lbs., we can highly recommend the Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System to any gigging solo musician.
Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System at a Glance:
- Deep, wide sound field from Fishman’s Modified Line Array
- For wall-shaking bass, add the Fishman SA Sub
- If you need more inputs, add the SA Expand channel expander
Deep, wide sound field from Fishman’s Modified Line Array
The Fishman SA330x leverages Fishman’s Modified Line Array technology to deliver clear sound across a wide area. This two-way system combines six 4″ midrange woofers with one 1″ soft dome tweeter (with its own level control for fine-tuning high-frequency response). It’s capable of impressive volume levels, while providing balanced audio throughout any small- to medium-sized room.
For wall-shaking bass, add the Fishman SA Sub
Get the Fishman SA Sub powered subwoofer (sold separately) to add impressive bass performance to your SA330x Performance Audio System. With an 8″ high-excursion woofer driven by 300 watts of power, the SA Sub promises “enough low end to fill a 150-person room.” An adjustable lowpass filter and polarity reverse switch allow you to fine-tune its response for any application.
If you need more inputs, add the SA Expand channel expander
To add more inputs to your SA330x, the Fishman SA Expand (sold separately) is a better solution compared to typical line mixers. This four-channel expander/mixer accepts mics, instruments, or line-level sources, each with a 3-band EQ and phase control. And it draws power from your SA330x, which means you won’t have to manage extra power supplies – very convenient!
Fishman SA330x Performance Audio System Features:
- Portable PA system for small- to medium-sized venues
- Modified Line Array design creates a wide, deep sound field for clear audio anywhere in the room
- 2-way system with 6 x 4″ woofers and 1 x 1″ dome tweeter driven by 330 watts
- Capable of an impressive 113dB SPL at 1m
- Built-in reverb effects
- 2 mic/instrument channels with XLR/TRS combo inputs
- 3-band EQ and phantom power available on each input channel
- High-quality Fishman preamps for detailed, low-noise sound
- Balanced XLR DI outputs for input channels and main mix
- Footswitch input for controlling Channel Mute and Reverb Mute (footswitch not included)
- Phase and Notch filters help prevent feedback
- Aux Stereo Input makes it easy to connect a music player for set breaks
- Includes tripod stand and padded carry bag
For small to medium rooms, the Fishman SA330x is a great portable PA.
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/8″ (aux in), 1 x 1/4″ (aux in), 1 x XLR (monitor in), 1 x 1/4″ TS (footswitch)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (DI), 1 x XLR (monitor out), 1 x XLR (Post fader DI Mix), 1 x XLR (subwoofer), 1 x RJ45 (power/audio to SA Expand)
- Total Power:330W
- Enclosure Material:Extruded Aluminum
- Mounting Options:Pole (Included)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:26.5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.