Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
A Luxury ES-335 with Incredible Looks, Tone, and Playability
From blues to jazz to rock, there’s just no substitute for the vibrant tone and supreme playing comfort of the Gibson ES-335 Figured. Its iconic semi-hollowbody with feedback-fighting center block and premium Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups make the ES-335 Figured play like a treasured classic. A super-stable, thermally engineered quartersawn mahogany neck and Plek’d rosewood fretboard with rolled binding gives this upscale ’335 a smooth, precision feel to accommodate diverse playing styles. Flaunting a stunning AAA-grade maple top, the Gibson ES-335 Figured is a high-class take on a legendary electric guitar that helped shape the sound of modern music.
One of a kind
From its first appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard for playability, and today’s ’335 Figured carries on the tradition. Handcrafted with a thermally engineered maple center block and quartersawn Adirondack spruce bracing, guitarists will be impressed by the lightweight feel and extended tonal range of this amazing guitar. Gibson’s Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups are paired with the company’s handwired control assembly with Orange Drop capacitors. The result is the immensely versatile Gibson ES tone that guitarists have craved for over six decades — on steroids. Precise intonation and tuning stability are provided by Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, paired with a lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stopbar tailpiece, anchored by steel thumbwheels and tailpiece studs.
Legendary tone from T-Type humbuckers
Tonal excellence is yours when you plug the Gibson ES-335 Figured into your favorite tube amplifier. Loaded with a pair of calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, each with its own volume and tone controls, you’ll be able to dial in chiming country tones as easily as savagely distorted rock tones. The neck pickup gives you classic hollowbody-style tones for everything from jazz to dirty blues. Flip to the bridge position, and you’ll command sounds covering everything from bright and clean to raw and mean.
Rounded neck carve and Plek’d frets for optimized playability
Comfort and playability were two of Gibson’s primary concerns when they were designing the ES-335 Figured. You’ll be delighted at how this guitar’s Rounded C neck profile comfortably fills your hand in just the right way. For your playing pleasure, the dark rosewood fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness and bound with rolled edges so no fret ends impede your dexterity. The frets are dressed to perfection using a Plek Pro machine for optimized playability. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’re likely to own.
Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic semi-hollowbody electric guitar with stunning AAA maple top
- 3-Ply maple/poplar/maple body construction
- Thermally engineered maple center block
- Thermally engineered quartersawn mahogany set neck, Rounded C profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled binding and acrylic Small Block inlays
- Plek’d frets for effortless playability
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Aluminum Stopbar with locking studs
- Grover “Milk Bottle” Rotomatic tuning machines with Kidney buttons
- 1.695″ GraphTech nut, 24.75″ scale length
- Neck- and bridge-position Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch
- Handwired control assembly with Orange Drop capacitors
- Nickel hardware; black Top Hat knobs with silver reflectors
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeES-335
- Body Material3-ply Figured Maple/Poplar
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorAntique Natural
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeRounded C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Small Blocks
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.695″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar
- TunersVintage Deluxe with Keystone buttons
- Neck PickupCalibrated T-Type Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge PickupCalibrated T-Type Lead Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch