From blues to jazz to rock, there’s just no substitute for the vibrant tone and supreme playing comfort of the Gibson ES-335 Figured. Its iconic semi-hollowbody with feedback-fighting center block and premium Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups make the Gibson ES-335 Figured play like a treasured classic. A super-stable, thermally engineered quartersawn mahogany neck and Plek’d rosewood fretboard with rolled binding gives this upscale ’335 a smooth, precision feel to accommodate diverse playing styles. Flaunting a stunning AAA-grade maple top, the Gibson ES-335 Figured is a high-class take on a legendary electric guitar that helped shape the sound of modern music.
Gibson ES-335 is one of a kind
From its first appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard for playability, and today’s Gibson ES-335 Figured carries on the tradition. Handcrafted with a thermally engineered maple center block and quartersawn Adirondack spruce bracing, guitarists will be impressed by the lightweight feel and extended tonal range of this amazing guitar. Gibson’s Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups are paired with the company’s handwired control assembly with Orange Drop capacitors. The result is the immensely versatile Gibson ES tone that guitarists have craved for over six decades — on steroids. Precise intonation and tuning stability are provided by Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, paired with a lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stopbar tailpiece, anchored by steel thumbwheels and tailpiece studs.
Legendary tone from T-Type humbuckers
Tonal excellence is yours when you plug the Gibson ES-335 Figured into your favorite tube amplifier. Loaded with a pair of calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups, each with its own volume and tone controls, you’ll be able to dial in chiming country tones as easily as savagely distorted rock tones. The Gibson ES-335’s neck pickup gives you classic hollowbody-style tones for everything from jazz to dirty blues. Flip to the bridge position, and you’ll command sounds covering everything from bright and clean to raw and mean.
Rounded neck carve and Plek’d frets for optimized playability
Comfort and playability were two of Gibson’s primary concerns when they were designing the ES-335 Figured. You’ll be delighted at how this guitar’s Rounded “C” neck profile comfortably fills your hand in just the right way. For your playing pleasure, the Gibson ES-335’s dark rosewood fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness and bound with rolled edges so no fret ends impede your dexterity. The frets are dressed to perfection using a Plek Pro machine for optimized playability. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’re likely to own
- Classic semi-hollowbody electric guitar with stunning AAA maple top
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body construction
- Thermally engineered maple center block
- Thermally engineered quartersawn mahogany set neck, Rounded “C” profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled binding and acrylic Small Block inlays
- Plek’d frets for effortless playability
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with titanium saddles
- Aluminum Stopbar with locking studs
- Grover “Milk Bottle” Rotomatic tuning machines with Kidney buttons
- 1.695-inch GraphTech nut, 24.75-inch scale length
- Neck- and bridge-position Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch
- Handwired control assembly with Orange Drop capacitors
- Nickel hardware; black Top Hat knobs with silver reflectors