Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Maple/Poplar Body, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Sunset Burst
Classic Semi-hollowbody Electric from Gibson
Get a true American original with the Gibson ES-335. Introduced in 1958 as Gibson’s first thinline archtop electric, the ES-335 has continued to win over legions of devoted players for 60 years. Featuring a beautifully resonant maple/poplar/maple body, quartersawn mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, and a pair of MHS II humbuckers, this vintage instrument puts out one-of-a-kind tone that is ideal for jazz and blues but can translate easily into rock as well. Many Sweetwater guitarists have fallen for the Gibson ES-335.
Legendary tone from alnico humbuckers
The pair of MHS II humbuckers in this Gibson Memphis ES-335 is ideal for tube amplifiers. Each with its own volume and tone controls, this ES-335’s alnico pickups will let you dial in chiming country tones as easily as you dial in aggressive rock tones. The Alnico V magnets give you classic hollowbody-style tones for everything from smooth jazz to dirty blues. And with an MTC Plus (Memphis Tone Circuit) handwired with 500k pots and Orange Drop capacitors, you’ll have nearly endless tone-shaping control at your fingertips.
Handcrafted by Gibson
Nobody makes a semi-hollowbody guitar like Gibson. This superb ES-335 is handcrafted for quality craftsmanship you can count on, from a city that knows how blues should sound. Carefully selected maple and poplar tonewoods give the Gibson Memphis ES-335 its signature bark. And a carefully calipered body cavity with a solid centerblock gives it its controlled howl and haunting sustain, all while reducing onstage feedback.
Gibson Memphis ES-335 Satin Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Maple/poplar/maple semi-hollowbody shouts, barks, and howls blues and rock
- Centerblock design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Specially calibrated MHS II humbucking pickups deliver vintage PAF-like tone
- Rounded “C” neck profile with rolled binding and rosewood fingerboard
- MTC Plus — 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way toggle switch for a wide array of tone-shaping possibilities
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge with plated brass saddles enhances tone and playability
- Grover Milk Bottle tuners keep you in tune onstage and in the studio
- Classic pearloid dot inlays and mother-of-pearl headstock crown