Call For Price
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body and Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Antique Natural
Gibson Explorer:A Classic Rocker Reborn
The modern Gibson Explorer embodies all the trail-blazing style of the 1958 original, from its eye-catching angular body and hockey stick headstock to its red-hot rock appeal. The Gibson Explorer’s resonant mahogany body and comfortable rosewood-topped SlimTaper mahogany neck offer a memorable playing experience night after night. Under the hood of the Gibson Explorer, twin Burstbucker pickups deliver a tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs to cater to rock and well beyond. Meanwhile, Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners give this guitar rock-solid intonation for the stage and studio. Spice up your guitar collection with the modern Gibson Explorer!
A genuine Gibson Explorer through and through
Gibson built the Explorer with a solid mahogany body and rosewood-topped set mahogany neck, so you know you’re in for rich tones, great sustain, and outstanding midrange character every time you plug in. The Gibson Explorer has been embraced by hard rockers the world over for decades; its set-neck construction and fast-playing SlimTaper neck profile combine to give you an unbeatable sonic weapon onstage or in the studio. From the tonewoods to the rock-solid set neck to the top-shelf hardware, the Gibson Explorer was made to rock.
Burstbucker pickups deliver timeless PAF humbucker tone
When it comes to capturing that classic Gibson tone, nothing beats the sound of Burstbucker pickups. You’ll love the tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs you’ll get out of these pickups — it’s everything you expect when you pick up a Gibson! That’s because Burstbucker pickups were designed to re-create the sound of the original PAF humbuckers to perfection. So if you want the time-tested tone of a classic Gibson, this Gibson Explorer is the guitar for you.
Gibson Explorer Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Comfortable, lightweight mahogany body lets you rock all night long
- Slim mahogany body won’t tax your back
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays is visually clean and sonically rich
- SlimTaper mahogany neck feels great and provides fast action
- Burstbucker pickups exhibit that timeless PAF humbucker response, for glassy cleans to classic crunch
- Plek’d for precision playability
- Rock-solid Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners
- Fret Type:Medium Jumbo
- Number of Strings:6
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Explorer
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Antique Natural
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Slim Taper
- Neck Joint:Set Neck
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.75″
- Nut Width:1.695″
- Nut Material:Graph Tech (Gibson blend)
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Tuners:Grover mini Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup:Burstbucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Burstbucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching:3-way toggle pickup switch