Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Les Paul Classic: Iconic Tone and Uncompromising Playability
Strap on Gibson’s Les Paul Classic, and you’ll experience iconic tone and uncompromising playability. A time-tested combination of maple and mahogany serves up the tone that’s fueled a million rock anthems, while 60s Burstbucker pickups inject your playing with loads of midrange muscle and sizzling overtones. You also get coil tapping, phase reversal, and pure bypass options for an endless variety of tonal textures. As for playing comfort, the Les Paul Classic feels as amazing as it sounds, thanks to a SlimTaper neck and easy-playing rosewood fingerboard. The Les Paul Classic includes a self-lubricating Graph Tech nut, Tune-o-matic bridge, vintage-style Grover Rotomatic tuners, and gold top hat knobs.
Classic mahogany/maple body for signature Les Paul tone
Something magical happened when Gibson paired mahogany and maple for the Les Paul Classic. The mahogany back offers warmth and sustain that is beautifully translated through the humbucking pickups. The maple top brings more than aesthetics to the table, bringing a brighter edge to complement the mahogany. Together these two tonewoods have given us the recipe for tone that helped define rock ’n’ roll over the years.
Weight-relieved body for comfort
Early Les Pauls are glorious, but they are often very heavy. Thankfully, Gibson has done something special with this Les Paul Classic. It features their 9-hole weight-relief design that retains the chime and resonance of vintage Les Pauls with a big reduction in weight. The Gibson Les Paul Classic’s lighter weight allows you to enjoy yourself onstage for longer and to avoid the shoulder and back pain that can sometimes accompany those all-night gigs.
PAF humbucker tone with coil tapping
When it comes to capturing that classic Gibson tone, nothing beats the sound of 60s Burstbucker pickups on the Les Paul Classic. You’ll love the tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs you’ll get out of these pickups — it’s everything you expect when you pick up a Gibson! That’s because 60s Burstbucker pickups were designed to re-create the sound of original PAF humbuckers to perfection. So if you want the tried-and-true tone of a classic Gibson, then this is the guitar for you. And for more tonal flexibility than ever, the Les Paul Classic sports coil tapping, phase-reversal, and pure-bypass electronics, all at the touch of a push-pull knob.
Plek’d for precision playability
This Les Paul Classic feels fast and precise, thanks in large part to Plek processing. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’re likely to own. Each note rings loud and clear, and the fret edges feel smooth as silk on the Les Paul Classic.
Gibson Les Paul Classic Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- 9-hole weight-relieved body reduces weight while maintaining sustain
- Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a ’60s favorite
- Rosewood fingerboard delivers classic Les Paul sustain
- Dual push-pull volume controls switch between single-coil and humbucking operation
- 60s Burstbucker pickups
- Push-pull neck tone control engages pickup phase reversal
- Push-pull bridge tone control activates pure bypass mode
- Self-lubricating Graph Tech nut
- Decked out with vintage-style Grover Rotomatic tuners and gold top hat knobs
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge is lightweight and tonally matched to the guitar
- Plek’d for precision playability