Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body and Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 1 Single-coil Pickup – Vintage Tobacco Burst
Since 1954, the Gibson Les Paul Junior has added a cool, straightforward vibe to the world of rock music. Over half a century later, the Jr. is still a favorite among players everywhere. It’s no coincidence that leagues of players got their start with this guitar — and come back to it time and time again. Made from solid mahogany and finished in classic nitrocellulose lacquer, this Junior gives you an impressively rich and detailed tone. Its vintage ’50s neck is a pleasure to play, and you just can’t beat the sound of a P-90 pickup. Under the hood, the control assembly is handwired with matched potentiometers and Orange Drop capacitors. Get back to basics with the Gibson Les Paul Junior.
P-90 pickups: dare to sound different
We have many fiercely loyal P-90 fans here. These guitarists know that the P-90 offers a unique tonal palette that is distinct from — and complements — humbuckers and traditional single-coils. Gibson’s first successful single-coil pickup, the P-90 can be heard on countless classic recordings. With its biting treble and high output, the P-90 cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar’s volume pot. It’s an amazingly versatile pickup with its own brand of grit — a bit brighter, leaner, and less refined than a humbucker and almost as hot. Hit your amp hard, and the P-90 really wails. Plugged into a proper high-gain tube amp, you can elicit grind, sizzle, and bark that would be impossible with humbuckers — or with other single-coils, for that matter. To hear P-90s brilliantly deployed in historical context, check out Santana’s fiery Woodstock performance or the Who’s masterful Live at Leeds album.
Vintage ’50s neck and Plek’d frets for optimized playability
Comfort and playability were two of Gibson’s primary concerns when they were designing the Les Paul Junior. You’ll be delighted by how this guitar’s vintage ’50s neck profile comfortably fills your hand in just the right way. For your playing pleasure, the rosewood fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness and the frets are dressed to perfection using a Plek Pro machine for optimized playability. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’re likely to own.
Nitro finish for the look and feel of a classic
Gibson gave the Les Paul Junior a gorgeous nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Nitro finishes — standard back in the day — are significantly thinner than today’s polyurethane finishes, allowing the guitar to “breathe.” Nitro finishes not only look amazing, but they also enhance the instrument’s tonal qualities. The Les Paul Junior has the look and feel of a lovingly cared-for classic — one that will only improve with age.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body; gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck, vintage ’50s profile, gloss nitro finish
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12″ radius, acrylic dot inlays
- 24.75″ scale length; 22 medium jumbo frets
- P-90 single-coil bridge pickup, volume and tone controls
- 1.695″ Graph Tech nut (proprietary Gibson formula)
- Wraparound bridge; Vintage Deluxe tuners
- Single-action truss rod
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul Junior
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorVintage Tobacco Burst
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeVintage ’50s
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.695″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech
- TunersVintage Deluxe
- Bridge PickupP-90 Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone