Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, and Ebony Fingerboard – Seafoam Green
A Cutting-edge Les Paul for the Contemporary Guitarist
Lightweight, versatile, and decked out with a plethora of performance-minded enhancements, Gibson’s Les Paul Modern Figured is a Les Paul for the 21st century. From the chambered mahogany body to the mahogany SlimTaper neck’s Modern Contoured Heel to the 12–16-inch ebony fingerboard, the Les Paul Modern Figured melds the Les Paul’s vintage roots with contemporary playability features. What about the tone? Beneath this guitar’s attention-demanding AAA figured maple top lies a pair of Burstbucker Pro humbuckers — pickups that supercharge the time-tested PAF formula with a high-output attitude and versatile split-coil, out-of-phase, and pure bypass switching options. You also get superbly stable Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners and a classic aluminum Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge. Take the future of the Les Paul into your own hands with Gibson’s Les Paul Modern Figured.
Burstbucker Pro: a modern spin on classic PAF sonics
Gibson’s Burstbucker pickups rest firmly in our pickup pantheon as a top-tier PAF, but what if you’re after more power than a vintage-style humbucker can provide? Enter the Burstbucker Pro, a fatter, more powerful spin on time-tested PAF sonics. Burstbucker Pro pickups deliver all the classic characteristics of a top-notch PAF — exceptional clarity, a remarkably dynamic feel, and ample vintage-accurate warmth — but swaps out the lower-output Alnico II magnets for Alnico V. This results in a more aggressive attack and enhanced low-end response. Moreover, Burstbucker Pro pickups feature wax potting to cut down on hum and squeal. For the player seeking a vintage-style PAF that’s not afraid to venture into higher-gain territory, you’d be hard-pressed to beat Gibson’s Burstbucker Pro humbuckers.
SlimTaper neck and Plek’d frets
Comfort and playability were Gibson’s primary concerns when designing the Les Paul Modern Figured. You’ll be delighted by how this guitar’s SlimTaper neck profile comfortably fits your hand just the right way. For your playing pleasure, the ebony fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness and bound with rolled edges so that no fret ends impede your dexterity. The frets are dressed to perfection using a Plek Pro machine for optimized playability. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’ll likely own.
Myriad modern features
What’s so modern about the Les Paul Modern? At first glance, this guitar largely falls well within the confines of the time-tested Les Paul formula. However, peak under this guitar’s hood, and you’ll be rewarded with performance-minded features that elevate this instrument to hitherto unheard-of levels of’ Paul playability. The Les Paul Modern’s most significant deviation from the vintage Les Paul mold lies in its contoured neck heel, granting you unencumbered access to all 22 frets. Flip the neck over to be rewarded with a glassy ebony fingerboard carved into a compound 12–16-inch radius — a subtle but immensely powerful spec that provides a classic Gibson feel on the low frets with a flatter, shred-ready feel as you climb up the neck. It’s all finished off with Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners to facilitate speedy string changes and maximize tuning stability.
Gibson Les Paul Modern Figured Electric Guitar Features:
- A modern reimagining of the iconic Les Paul formula
- Premium AAA figured maple top beams with gorgeous grain, while also imparting a touch of high-end bite to your tone
- Ultra-lightweight chambered mahogany body
- Fast-playing mahogany SlimTaper neck paired with a Modern Contoured Heel for limitless upper-fret access
- 12–16-inch compound-radius ebony fingerboard supplies classic Gibson playability in the chording position and shred-ready performance up high
- Gibson Burstbucker Pro pickups provide higher output and more authoritative tonal spin on classic PAF-style sonics
- Extensive switching options accessed via the push-pull knobs, including singing split-coil tones, quacky out-of-phase sounds, and a Pure Bypass function that sends your signal straight to the output jack
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners for easy string changes and superior tuning stability
- Time-tested Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Sleek nitrocellulose finish will gracefully age and develop over time
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeChambered Solidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul Modern
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialAAA Figured Maple
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorSeafoam Green
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeSlim Taper with Modern Contoured Heel
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Radius12″-16″ Compound
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayMother of Pearl Trapezoid
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.695″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceAluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic & Stop Bar
- TunersGrover Locking Rotomatic with Keystone Buttons
- Neck PickupGibson Burstbucker Pro Humbucker
- Bridge PickupGibson Burstbucker Pro + Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x tone (push/push bypass), 1 x tone (push/push phase)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch