- Weight: 8.35lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Satin Honeyburst
A Classic Right in Your Hands!
If you have ever wanted to add a classic Les Paul to your collection without breaking the bank, the Gibson Les Paul Tribute is here. This homage to the guitar that changed rock forever stays true to the original with a few modern updates. Once it’s in your hands, you will feel, hear, and see all the reasons this seminal axe has won over so many millions of players the world over since it was first released. The Tribute features a weight-relieved mahogany body with a maple top for stellar resonance and lightweight feel. A beautiful satin nitrocellulose finish lets the tonewoods breathe and glow with their natural color. A smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard offers that classic Les Paul feel and response, and a pair of 490 humbucking pickups delivers vintage-style tone.
A pickup pairing made for tone
Gibson voiced the pickups on the Les Paul Tribute for tonal characteristics similar to their ’57 Classics but with a slight increase in the upper mids for a more contemporary humbucker sound — a favorite among guitarists here. The neck-position 490R gives you much of the tonal characteristics of an original PAF but with a slight upper-mid bump that delivers clarity and definition to complement the wonderfully warm sound of this pickup — great for chimey rhythm work. And the 490T humbucker is the ideal bridge pickup when you need more mids and highs. With a 3-way pickup selector and independent tone controls, you have a massive array of tone-shaping options at your fingertips.
Designed for comfort
Early Les Pauls were known for being a bit heavy. With the Ultra-modern weight relief system on the Tribute, Gibson has carved out carefully chosen sections of the body to remove some of that extra weight without compromising tone or resonance. With this relief, you can enjoy more hours of comfortable live playing without straining your back.
Players fell in love with the neck on early Les Pauls, and the Tribute offers current players an opportunity to experience the feel and response of those classic necks. Cut to a classic rounded profile, this maple neck feels instantly comfortable, ideal for lead runs as well as chords up and down the neck. The rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets is an integral part of this neck’s overall feel, providing easy fretting and ultra-smooth response. And with a Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge with a stopbar tailpiece, you get that vintage Les Paul sustain!
Gibson Les Paul Tribute Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Ultra-modern weight-relieved mahogany body with maple top for stellar resonance
- Smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for that classic Les Paul feel and response
- Pair of 490 humbucking pickups delivers vintage PAF tone
- 3-way pickup selector and bridge and neck tone controls provide a massive array of tone-shaping options
- Nashville Tune-o-matic with stopbar bridge delivers that vintage Les Paul sustain
- Frets have been Plek’d for uniformity along the fingerboard, resulting in an even feel
- Vintage Deluxe tuners look classic and keep your tuning locked
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody, Ultra-modern weight relief
- Body ShapeLes Paul Tribute
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialMaple
- Body FinishSatin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeRounded
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayAcrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.695″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech
- Bridge/TailpieceNashville Tune-O-Matic with Åluminum Stopbar
- TunersVintage Deluxe
- Neck Pickup490R Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup490T Treble Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch