Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Maple/Poplar/Maple Top, Maple/Poplar/Maple Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – Vintage Sunset Burst
A Fitting Tribute to Slim Harpo’s Prized Hollowbody Electric
As one of history’s undisputed blues masters, the name Slim Harpo commands instant reverence and respect. The Gibson Slim Harpo “Lovell” ES-330 is a faithful re-creation of the swamp blues icon’s prized hollowbody electric guitar. This vintage-style blues machine is built around a resounding 3-ply hollow body with resonance-enhancing spruce bracing, while dog ear P-90 pickups deliver a thick, midrange-heavy sound with biting highs and plenty of output. The Slim Harpo ES-330 is tailor-made for banging out blues-tinged rhythms thanks to its substantial Rounded C-shaped neck, and its 22-fret rosewood fingerboard ensures supple playability. This ES-330 also sports an attention-grabbing “Lovell” logo on the back of its headstock, along with a head-turning multi-ply pickguard, a period-correct Tune-o-matic bridge and trapeze tailpiece, and a light-catching gloss finish.
Jam-packed with deluxe appointments
The Slim Harpo ES-330 sports a full range of deluxe appointments. For starters, its sonorous 3-ply hollow body is adorned with refined-looking cream binding, a multi-ply pickguard, and a gleaming gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Gold “top hat” knobs provide an eye-popping visual contrast to the rest of the guitar. This ES-330’s rosewood fingerboard is embellished with small block inlays and tastefully understated dot side markers. A Tune-o-matic bridge with trapeze-style tailpiece imbues the Slim Harpo ES-330 with vintage style to spare. Finally, this ES-330’s headstock features a gold “Gibson” inlay, Vintage Deluxe tuners with white buttons, and a “Lovell” logo, which honors Slim Harpo’s partner, manager, and co-writer, Lovell Moore.
Loaded with vintage-style dog ear P-90 pickups
This Gibson Slim Harpo “Lovell” ES-330 is fitted with a pair of dog ear P-90 pickups. We have many fiercely loyal P-90 fans here. These guitarists know that the P-90 offers a unique tonal palette that is distinct from — and complements — humbuckers and traditional single-coils. One of the first successful single-coil pickups, the P-90 can be heard on countless iconic recordings. With its biting treble and high output, the P-90 cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar’s volume pot. It’s an amazingly versatile pickup with its own brand of grit — a bit brighter, leaner, and less refined than a humbucker, and almost as hot. Hit your amp hard, and the P-90 really wails. P-90 pickups elicit grind, sizzle, bark, and bite that would be impossible with humbuckers — or with other single-coils, for that matter.
Substantial Rounded C-shaped neck
Wrap your hand around the Slim Harpo ES-330’s Rounded “C” mahogany neck, and you’ll know you’re in for something special. Full enough to remain comfortable all the way up and down its slide-worthy, 12-inch-radius fingerboard, yet fast enough for fleet-fingered blues licks, this hollowbody electric guitar’s neck is a recipe for satisfying tone and performance. If you’re a fan of that 1950s neck feel, the Slim Harpo ES-330 guarantees a chicken-scratching good time.
Gibson Slim Harpo “Lovell” ES-330 Features:
- Modeled after Slim Harpo’s prized hollowbody electric guitar
- Built around a resounding 3-ply hollow body with resonance-enhancing spruce bracing
- Dog ear P-90 pickups deliver a thick, midrange-heavy sound with biting highs and plenty of output
- Substantial Rounded C-shaped neck comfortably fills the hand
- 12-inch-radius fingerboard makes executing fleet-fingered blues licks seem effortless
- Tune-o-matic bridge with trapeze-style tailpiece exhibits a vintage-inspired vibe
- Headstock features a gold “Gibson” inlay and an exclusive “Lovell” logo on the back
- Gold “top hat” knobs provide an eye-popping visual contrast to the rest of the guitar
- Refined-looking cream binding, multi-ply pickguard, and gleaming gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Stylish Vintage Deluxe tuners with white buttons