Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The Godin Progression is the next evolution of the single-coil guitar.
The Godin Progression features all the “slap & spank” you’ll ever need, as well as extremely consistent volume output between the Godin GS-2 pickups and the unexpected power & crunch that you wouldn’t expect from a single-coil guitar. The Progression combines a 25 1/2″ scale neck with the added snap of a rock maple neck along with the added bonus of the High-Definition Revoicer.
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It’s like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
Godin Progression main features include:
- Rock Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 12″ fingerboard radius
- 25 1/2″ Scale
- 1 11/16″ nut width
- Silver Leaf Maple body with poplar wings
- 3 X Godin GS-2 single coil pickups
- Controls: 5-way switch, 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone,
- 1 x Godin High-Definition Revoicer (H.D.R.)
- Manufacturer: Godin
- Design: Progression
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius in Inches: 12
- Scale in mm: 648
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Nut width in mm: 42.9
- Pickup: SSS
- Manufacturer pickups: Godin
- Neck Pickup: GS-2 Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: GS-2 Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: GS-2 Single Coil
- Active pickups: No
- Coil-splitting: No
- Piezo Pickup: No
- Electronic: HDR High-Definition Revoicer
- Switch: 5-Way
- Control: Vol, Tone
- Bridge: 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuners: Modern
- Strap Button: Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Factory Tuning: Standard E
- Finish: High-Gloss
- Colour: Black
- Number of Strings: 6