Awesome Solidbody from Gretsch
Get that classic Gretsch feel, tone, and playability with the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club. This solidbody electric features a lightweight, resonant nato body that is perfect for long nights on stage. A nato neck with laurel fingerboard offers smooth playability and response, ideal for fast rock runs, smooth jazz lines, or rocking leads. The G2210 is loaded with a pair of BroadTron pickups that delivers hot humbucking tone. And with a compensated wrap-around bridge, you get awesome sustain and tonal support.
These pickups deliver!
If you want classic ’50s-era Gretsch tone, the pair of Broad’Tron pickups in the G2210 won’t let you down. These humbuckers give you traditional Gretsch growl and grit, as well as deliver pristine clean tone when desired. A Master Volume and Tone control also give you tone-shaping options as you explore your sound.
A neck designed for effortless playability
Gretsch necks are loved the world over for their exceptional craftsmanship and playability. The G2210’s bolt-on, Thin-U neck is firmly in the wheelhouse of this legendary reputation. The smooth laurel fingerboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers. Pearloid neo-classical thumbnail inlays along the fingerboard are stage-ready as well and keep you oriented as you play. Finally, the compensated wrap-around bridge supports the sustain and tone of your chords and leads.
G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Features:
- Awesome solidbody electric with fine Gretsch appointments and design
- Lightweight, resonant nato body perfect for long nights onstage
- Nato neck with laurel fingerboard offers smooth playability and response
- Compensated wrap-around bridge supports the sustain and tone of your chords and leads
- Pair of BroadTron pickups delivers classic humbucking tone with full range of tonal colorings
- Laurel fingerboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers
- Pearloid neo-classical thumbnail inlays along the fingerboard are stage-ready as well and keep you oriented as you play
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeG2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club
- Body MaterialNato
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorGold Dust
- Neck MaterialNato
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Nickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/TailpieceCompenstated Wrap-Around Bridge
- Neck PickupBroad’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBroad’Tron Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.