Loaded with a Broad’Tron humbucker in the bridge position, and a P-90 soapbar single-coil pickup at the neck, the Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club barks with an aggressive midrange and tight, powerful lows. Cleans are clear and chiming — crank up your amp’s gain, or kick on a boost pedal, and you’re ready to unleash pure rock fury with definitive Gretsch character. And with the G2215-P90’s Thin U neck profile, 12-inch fretboard radius, and medium-jumbo frets, it offers the precise playability modern players expect. Complete with a compensated wrap-around bridge for maximum sustain and tuning stability, there’s a lot to love about the value-packed Gretsch G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club solidbody electric guitar.
A neck designed for effortless playability
Gretsch necks are loved the world over for their exceptional craftsmanship and playability. The G2215-P90’s bolt-on, Thin U neck is firmly in the wheelhouse of this legendary reputation. The smooth laurel fretboard features 22 medium jumbo nickel frets that make both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers. Finally, the compensated wrap-around bridge enhances sustain and note definition while offering eminent tuning stability.
These pickups deliver!
If you want classic ’50s-era Gretsch tone, the Broad’Tron humbucker in the G2215-P90’s bridge position won’t let you down. This humbucker generates that traditional Gretsch growl and grit, and delivers pristine clean tone when desired.
- Solidbody electric with fine Gretsch appointments and design
- Lightweight, resonant nato body perfect for long nights onstage
- Nato neck with laurel fretboard offers smooth playability and response
- Compensated wrap-around bridge enhances sustain
- Broad’Tron humbucker at the bridge and P-90 soapbar at the neck offer a vast sonic range to explore
- Laurel fretboard with 22 medium jumbo nickel frets makes both chording and lead playing easy on the fingers