- *Comes with hard shell case*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Maple Top, Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Laurel Fretboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Firestick Red
Power, Tone, Playability, and Classic Looks
Plug the Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT guitar into your favorite amp and crank it up — its chambered mahogany body supplies warmth, sustain, and all the full-bodied resonance you can handle. Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups deliver classic Gretsch humbucker tone, along with a healthy dose of single-coil-like bite. Individual pickup volume controls, a master tone knob, and a 3-position pickup toggle provide you with complete sonic control. As for playability, the G5232T’s laurel-capped mahogany neck feels great in your hand. Play just one lick, and you’ll get it. Complete with a Bigsby vibrato for added expression, the G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT is destined to become one of your favorite guitars.
Chambered mahogany body gives you great solidbody tones
The G5232T features a chambered mahogany body with a maple top for great tone and lighter weight. You’ll love the warm tone and long sustain of this mahogany body and the bright balance of the maple top. Experience full lows and mids, as well as an incredibly smooth high-end sizzle. Beyond that, the G5232T’s chambered body supplies you with robust depth and resonance. The guitarists here have paired this Gretsch solidbody with a wide range of tube amps, and the results have been stellar every time.
Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
When you want classic Gretsch guitar tone, you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That’s why Gretsch gave their G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT a pair of Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups. Unlike most humbuckers, these traditional Gretsch pickups give you a characteristically bright and open sound that’s jangly in the highs with an almost single-coil bite. Their more typical humbucker-sounding bass also complements the G5232T’s resonant body, adding a woody thump and bark to its lower register.
Exceptionally flexible electronics
The G5232T allows you to summon plenty of tonal textures. Volume controls for each pickup help you create a perfect balance between warmth, bite, and brilliance when both pickups are engaged. The master tone control fine-tunes your sound once you’ve got the pickups dialed in. Finally, a 3-position toggle allows you to select pickup combinations quickly and easily. And of course, you’ll get a sweet tone from the individual neck and bridge pickups.
Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Electric Guitar Features:
- Instantly recognizable Jet body style is extremely comfortable to play
- Chambered mahogany body and maple top supply warmth, sustain, brightness, and full-bodied resonance
- 2 Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups deliver classic Gretsch humbucker tone with single-coil-like bite
- Individual pickup volume controls and a master tone knob provide you with complete sonic control
- 3-position toggle allows you to select pickup combinations quickly and easily
- Comfortable thin “U” mahogany neck with easy-playing laurel fingerboard
- Bigsby vibrato adds expressive textures to your playing
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody, Chambered
- Body ShapeG5232 Electromatic Double Jet
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialMaple
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorFirestick Red
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Scale Length24.6″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/TailpieceAnchored Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Neck PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master volume (treble bleed), 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch