Your Music Needs the Electromatic Jet Baritone
The Gretsch G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone solidbody electric guitar adds an exuberant, versatile voice to your sonic palette that’s also delightfully accessible. Tuned B-to-B with a 29.75″ scale length, the baritone range sits right between your bass and guitar/keyboard parts, providing the glue for thick, powerful mixes onstage and in the studio. The G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone sports a mahogany body, a fast bolt-on Thin “U” maple neck with a silky laurel fingerboard, and a pair of Gretsch mini humbucking pickups.
Mini humbuckers serve up classic Gretsch tone
When you want classic ’50s-era Gretsch tone, guitarists agree that you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That’s why Gretsch gave the G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone a pair of Gretsch mini humbucking pickups. These humbuckers give you traditional Gretsch growl and grit, as well as deliver pristine clean tone when needed. In addition, master volume and tone controls provide exceptional tonal range and control, putting you in the driver’s seat as you explore your own style.
The G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone features a maple neck cut to a Thin “U” profile that players love for its comfort and incredible response. The 22 medium jumbo frets are ideal for single-note lines as well as playing chords up and down the neck. The laurel fingerboard sports iconic pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays that exude vintage Gretsch vibe. And with an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with V-Stoptail, you get great sustain and intonation. Guitarists (and bassists) dig the Gretsch G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone. So will you.
Gretsch G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Laurel fingerboard with 22 frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- 2 Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with V-Stoptail
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeG5060 Electromatic Jet Baritone
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorDark Cherry Metallic
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Nickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length29.75″
- Nut Width1.685″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/TailpieceAnchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with V-Stoptail
- Neck PickupGretsch Mini Humbucker
- Bridge PickupGretsch Mini Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.