A No-nonsense Electromatic Hollowbody
Looking for a no-nonsense hollowbody electric that sounds like a million bucks? If so, the Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod is the right guitar for you. And it costs well under a million bucks! Loud and resonant, the G5410T is teeming with classic Gretsch style and tone. All-maple construction adds snap and definition to your playing, while Black Top Filter’Tron humbuckers churn out punchy, twangy sounds that are the stuff of legend. Wrapping your hand around the G5410T’s chunky “U”-shaped neck is pure joy, while an easy-playing rosewood fingerboard acts as the perfect springboard for your leads and rhythms. To top it off, the G5410T boasts a Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato — the gold standard for vintage-style chord texturizing. Teeming with eye-grabbing appointments, the G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod epitomizes everything that makes Gretsch hollowbody electric guitars such coveted instruments.
Punchy and twangy Black Top humbucking pickups
Reverse-engineered from a set of Baldwin-era pickups, Gretsch’s Black Top Filter’Tron humbuckers exhibit incredible punch and twang. These legendary pickups infuse the G5410 Electromatic Rat Rod with a robust character and trademark cut that work for everything from rockabilly and country to blues and classic rock. And they’re hum-free! Black Top Filter’Tron pickups are immensely popular — their one-of-a-kind sound is guaranteed to inspire your best playing.
3 volume controls + one tone control = exceptional sonic flexibility
It’s easy to stereotype the Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod until you play it, and then you realize you can pull off a lot of tonal tricks with it. With a volume control for each pickup, you can create your perfect balance between warmth, bite, and brilliance when both pickups are engaged. The master tone control fine-tunes your sound once you’ve got the pickups dialed in. And thanks to its master volume control, you can take your tube amp from clean to growling without changing the balance between your pickups. Of course, you’ll get sweet tone from the neck and bridge pickups individually, but there’s a lot of territory to cover when you combine them.
Smooth vibrato action courtesy of Bigsby
Nothing beats the character and vintage vibe that the Adjusto-matic bridge and Bigsby B60 add to the G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod. Based on the original design created by Paul A. Bigsby, the Bigsby-licensed B60 tailpiece requires next to no effort to use, making it particularly easy to pull off slow, subtle, and extended bends. You’ll be able to bend into notes, give full chords vintage-sounding modulation, and imbue single notes with a character that isn’t attainable through other setups.
G5410T Electromatic Rat Rod Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Single-cutaway hollowbody electric guitar brings vintage tone and vibe
- Maple top, back, and sides add snap and definition to your sound
- Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups deliver exceptional punch and twang
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato offers subtle pitch modulation
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is responsive and playable
- Eye-grabbing red pickup inserts, bound F-holes, aged multi-ply body binding, late-’50s bound headstock, and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeHollowbody
- Body ShapeG5410T Electromatic Rat Rod
- Body MaterialLaminated Maple
- Top MaterialLaminated Maple
- Body FinishSatin
- ColorVintage White
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeStandard U
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Nickel Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.6″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceSecured Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby Tremolo Tailpiece
- TunersVintage-Style Open Gear
- Neck PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.