Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Powerful Gretsch Tone Served on Beautiful Quilted Maple
The Electromatic Center Block Jr. Quilt has stunned many of our guitarists with its good looks. As it turns out, the powerful tone that this axe can produce amounts to the exact same reaction. Built with a laminated quilted maple body, a chambered spruce center block, and a gloss-finish maple neck, the Center Block Jr. Quilt is built to perform with pivotal voicing. The addition of Broad’Yron humbuckers and a Bigsby tailpiece only further allows for a well-rounded, highly controllable sound. Best of all, this axe’s collection of nickel hardware and appointments ensures its status among the finest of Gretsch instruments.
Authentic Gretsch performance
Style, tone, and comfort are the name of the game with the Electromatic Center Block Jr. Quilt. When guitarists first laid eyes on this axe, they couldn’t help but notice its gorgeous laminated quilted maple top, not to mention its smooth thin “U” maple neck and classic pearloid thumbnail inlays. Aside from its killer looks, the Electromatic Center Block Jr. Quilt’s chambered spruce center block and semi-hollowbody construction allow it to generate a resonant and potent tone. And, as a positive side effect, the Center Block Jr. Quilt’s dug-in build keeps it lighter on your shoulders — a bonus that we’re sure will please all guitarists.
An axe that’s meant to scream
After noticing the Center Block Jr. Quilt’s spruce center block and Broad’Tron pickup duo, it should come as no surprise that this guitar outputs decisive vintage tone. These Black Top Broad’Tron humbuckers look great and afford a bold punch with all the high-end shimmer that Gretsch promises to deliver in every instrument. Onboard the Center Block Jr. Quilt rests a 3-way pickup switch, two pickup volume pots, and a master tone/volume knob duo. With this tonal control center, you’ll have ample opportunities to explore this axe’s entire sonic palate.
Fine appointments, stellar sound
Gretsch never fails to administer only the finest hardware and appointments in their guitars, and the Center Block Jr. Quilt is no exception. Fitted with a classic Bigsby B70 tailpiece, you’ll easily be able to find your way around quick note bends and wavy, sustained chord progressions. Up top, you’ll find the addition of a Graph Tech NuBone nut and die-cast tuning machines, offering impeccable intonation support. Finally, the Center Block Jr. Quilt collection’s heavy-duty nickel hardware ensures long-lasting — and stylish — Gretsch performance.
Gretsch G5655T-QM Electromatic Center Block Jr. Quilt Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollowbody electric guitar with a gorgeous laminated quilted maple top
- Chambered spruce center block provides extra resonance, gain potential, and a lightweight feel
- Thin “U” maple neck profile with gloss finish makes articulations on the fretboard quick and smooth
- 22 medium-jumbo frets provide comfortable access to every note
- Blacktop Broad’Tron humbucker duo provides significant midrange power with a meticulous high-end shimmer
- 3-way pickup selector switch with pickup volume and master volume/tone knobs gives you complete control over your tone
- Graph Tech NuBone nut with die-cast tuning machines for exceptional tuning stability
- Bigsby B70 tailpiece makes easy work of classic Gretsch vibrato
- 12-inch radius Laurel fingerboard with Neo-Classic Thumbnail pearloid inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeG5655T-QM Electromatic
- Body MaterialLaminated Maple
- Top MaterialLaminated Quilted Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceAnchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby Tailpiece
- Neck PickupBlack Top Broad’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBlack Top Broad’Tron Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch