- *DEMO MODEL, LIGHT SCRATCHES THROUGHOUT GUITAR*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Acoustic-electric Baritone Guitar with Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, and Pau Ferro Fingerboard – Natural
Guild Baritone Acoustic-electric with Pristine, Authentic Tone
Get rich, full low tone with the Guild BT-240E Baritone acoustic-electric guitar. This F-Jumbo acoustic-electric guitar features mahogany back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for a stunning blend of low end and midrange, and it also delivers incredible projection and giant volume — unplugged or amplified. The BT-240E is tuned to B-E-A-D-F#-B — five steps down from standard tuning. When strummed or picked, this deep-voiced acoustic-electric guitar makes a wonderful accompaniment instrument for almost any ensemble, adding a unique sonic dimension to any mix. A mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers outstanding playability and response. And when you plug in, a Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with volume and tone controls ensure pristine, authentic baritone acoustic tone.
Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1: full, dynamic tone
The Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 in the BT-240E is a wonderfully designed system that naturally and fully translates the acoustic tone of this fine instrument. The sound is full and dynamic onstage, and it pairs great with a microphone for recording parts at home or in the studio. Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access and a look that won’t detract from your guitar’s natural beauty.
Fine appointments enhance the BT-240E
Guild outfitted the BT-240E with their legendary scalloped X-bracing. This innovative pattern uses crisscrossing, overlapped braces in the body that support better resonance and sustain as well as promote longevity and durability. In addition, a genuine bone and nut saddle and a pau ferro bridge support overall resonance and tone.
Guild BT-240E Baritone Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Outstanding F-Jumbo baritone acoustic-electric offers unique, rich tone
- B-E-A-D-F#-B tuning
- Makes a wonderful accompaniment guitar for almost any ensemble
- Mahogany back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top for a stunning blend of low end and midrange
- Guitar delivers incredible projection and giant volume — unplugged or amplified
- Mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers outstanding playability and response
- Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with volume and tone controls delivers pristine, authentic baritone acoustic tone
- Volume and tone controls are mounted directly in the soundhole for easy access
- Scalloped X-bracing supports better resonance and sustain as well as promotes longevity and durability
- Genuine bone and nut saddle and a pau ferro bridge enhance and support overall resonance and tone
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:BT-240E Baritone
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Ivory ABS
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:27″
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- Tuning Machines:Guild Nickel with Butterbean buttons
- Electronics:Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1