- *DEMO MODEL, LIGHT SCRATCHING THROUGHOUT BODY*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
12-string Acoustic Guitar with Spruce Top, Rosewood Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, and Rosewood Fingerboard – Natural
Outstanding Design, Details, and Sound in a Robust 12-string Jumbo
Get the classic, full-bodied tone of a 12-string jumbo with the Guild F-1512. This robust 12-string jumbo acoustic guitar features a solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides for full, rich acoustic tone. The mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability that’s ideal for flatpicking and fingerpicking alike. Strum the F-1512 with big, open first-position chords and hear that classic, chimey 12-string tone along with amazing sustain and resonance that make the Westerly series acoustic guitars a favorite among guitarists here.
A legendary series
The Westerly series of acoustic guitars taps into Guild’s second chapter after relocating the company’s design and build headquarters from New Jersey to a Rhode Island furniture factory. This larger, improved space afforded a new direction and dedication to improving their already excellent craftsmanship. And the F-1512 is part of that tradition as it reflects impeccable build details and fine appointments — all with a focus on improved tone and durability. A genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance on the F-1512. In addition, scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement as well as ensuring long-term durability.
Guild F-1512 12-string Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Features:
- 12-string jumbo acoustic built with detailed appointments and expert craftsmanship
- Solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard offers outstanding response and playability that’s ideal for flatpicking and fingerpicking alike
- Genuine rosewood bridge and real bone nut and saddle enhance tone and resonance
- Scalloped spruce X-bracing provides additional resonance and sustain enhancement
- Mother-of-pearl rosette soundhole will delight you and your audience with its fine aesthetic
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:12
- Body Shape:Jumbo
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Bracing:Sitka Spruce Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Ivory ABS
- Neck Wood:African Mahgoany
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium High
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.875″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Tuning Machines:Guild Vintage Open Gear