- *FLOOR MODEL, WILL COME WITH PLAY WEAR, DINGS, AND SCRATCHES*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Solid Spruce Top, Maple Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, and Pau Ferro Fingerboard – Antique Burst
Big Sound and Great Tone from Guild
Get incredible play, feel, and tone with the Guild F-250CE Deluxe. This wonderfully designed acoustic-electric features a solid spruce top with a flamed maple body — a classic tonewood pairing that delivers rich, full, and varied tone across the entire tonal spectrum. A mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers stellar playability and response. And when you are ready to plug in, Fishman Sonitone AP-1 electronics deliver outstanding amplified acoustic tone.
Designed and built for sound
The jumbo body of the Guild F-250CE is known for its big tone and impressive projection. The pairing of spruce and maple is the foundation of this big tone and volume. Scalloped X-bracing is part of this tonewood team as well, providing incredible tonal support and long life to the F-250CE. A bone nut and saddle along with a pau ferro bridge also lend outstanding tonal support to the F-250CE. In short, this wonderful instrument is built for sound and for durability.
The “C”-shaped mahogany neck on the F-250CE provides wonderful playability and response. The smooth cutaway provides stellar access to the higher notes on the neck. The pau ferro fingerboard is smooth and ideal for fingerpicking styles and flatpicking as well as lead playing and chording. From folk to rock, jazz to blues, this neck is made to play and a favorite among guitarists here.
Guild F-250CE Deluxe Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Solid spruce top with flamed maple body delivers rich, full, and varied tone across the high, mid, and low ranges
- “C”-shaped mahogany neck with pau ferro fingerboard offers stellar playability and response
- Fishman Sonitone AP-1 electronics onboard for outstanding amplified acoustic tone
- Scalloped X-bracing for incredible tonal support and long life
- Bone nut and saddle and pau ferro bridge lend outstanding tonal support
- Smooth cutaway provides stellar access to the higher notes on the neck
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Jumbo
- Back & Sides Wood:Flamed Maple
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Color:Antique Burst
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.6875″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- Tuning Machines:Guild Tuning Machine GBB2
- Electronics:Guild Ap-1 with Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Body Length:21″
- Body Width:17″ Lower Bout, 12.5″ Upper Bout
- Body Depth:4.8″ Lower, 3.8″ Upper
- Overall Length:43″