Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Styled in a brown sunburst high gloss color, the Ibanez M522S is an F-style mandolin made with a solid sitka spruce top and flamed maple back and sides. It 13.8″ maple neck is outfitted with a rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, and a flat radius. Rosewood is used in the bridge and saddle, and gold tuners with acrylic buttons are employed in the headstock. Other decorative features include acrylic block fingerboard inlays, and ivory body binding. The instrument offers a balanced tone and is well suited for beginning and advanced players alike.
- Body shape: F-style body
- Top: solid sitka spruce top
- Back and sides: flamed maple
- Neck: maple neck
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Bridge: rosewood
- Body binding: ivory
- Inlay: acrylic block inlay
- Tuning machine: gold mandolin tuners with acrylic buttons
- Number of frets: 24
- Saddle material: rosewood
- Finish: gloss
- Scale: 13.8″ / 350.0mm
- Width at nut: 1.2″ / 30.0mm
- Width at 14th fret: 1.6″ / 40.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.9″ / 22.5mm
- Thickness at 7th: 1.0″ / 24.5mm
- Radius: flat
- Length: 13.0″ / 330.2mm
- Width: 10.0″ / 254.0mm
- Max depth: 1.8″ / 44.5mm