Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Electric Bass with Nyatoh Body, Maple/Walnut Neck, Jatoba Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Charred Champagne Burst
Affordable Bass with Upgraded Features
Pick up the Ibanez SR300E electric bass, and you’ll quickly discover that Ibanez didn’t sacrifice quality to bring you a value-packed instrument. The experience of playing the SR300E is much like that of Ibanez’s higher-end SR Series models, thanks to the SR300E’s sleek 5-piece maple/walnut neck and comfortable arched nayatoh body. A pair of Ibanez PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups packs a phenomenal punch, while the 3-band EQ with Power Tap creates a vast array of sound-shaping possibilities. Whether you’re a beginning bassist looking for your first quality instrument or a pro who needs a reliable backup, the Ibanez SR300E is an outstanding value.
Acclaimed SR feel
Ibanez’s SR line of electric bass guitars have long been considered one of the most comfortable instruments for players who appreciate sleek lines and fast playability. The SR300E’s body boasts that iconic, sculpted shape that seems to naturally hug your body without ever getting in the way of your performance. The SR neck features a narrow nut and thin contour, aiding in quick string skipping and moving up and down the fretboard with ease.
Sonically versatile electronics
The electronics onboard the SR300E deliver a huge palette of bass tone. Ibanez outfitted their SR300E electric bass guitars with an active 3-band preamp that also features a 3-way Power Tap switch. These electronics harness the power of the bass’s PowerSpan Dual Coil neck and bridge pickups, while adding plenty of tone-shifting options. The Power Tap switch changes between humbucking and single-coil performance and a blend of the two to further extend the SR300E’s tonal range.
Ibanez: a brief history
Ibanez began its life in 1908 as the Hoshino Gakki company in Nagoya, Japan. However, the company didn’t get into the guitar business until 1929, when they started importing Salvador Ibanez guitars from Spain. In 1935, Hoshino Gakki began building Spanish acoustic guitars under the “Ibanez Salvador” name, which was later shortened to “Ibanez.” Although Ibanez began manufacturing electric guitars in 1957, the company was relatively unknown in the West until the 1960s, when they started producing guitars based on American designs. By the late 1970s, Ibanez had stopped producing derivative guitars and had begun manufacturing the original designs that the company is now known for. Ibanez is also famous for their effect pedals (most notably the Tube Screamer) and guitar amplifiers.
Ibanez SR300E Standard 4-string Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- A value-packed instrument with fast playability and broad tonal range
- Sleekly contoured nyatoh body
- SR-profile 5-piece maple/walnut neck
- Jatoba fingerboard with 24 medium frets
- PowerSpan Dual Coil neck and bridge pickups
- Active 3-band EQ and Power Tap nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B120 bridge provides solid intonation
- Cosmo black hardware
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Standard Doublecut
- Body Material:Nyatoh
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Charred Champagne Burst
- Neck Material:5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape:SR4
- Fingerboard Material:Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:24, Medium
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.496″
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Accu-cast B120
- Neck Pickup:PowerSpan Dual Coil Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PowerSpan Dual Coil Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band Active EQ, 3-way power tap switch