Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Gloss Black
Sleek, Stylish, and Searing Soloist SL3 from Jackson
From ’80s throwback thrash to molten-hot death metal and beyond, Jackson’s stunning Soloist SL3 delivers the goods. This high-performance, no-frills machine comes with a bevy of upgrades discerning guitarists commonly reach for when outfitting their gigging instruments, accented with top-quality tonewoods and custom-shop sensibility to form an axe worthy of studios and stages everywhere. Its alder body delivers the sonic qualities that have made the wood a mainstay for decades, delivering a firm, full-bodied sound with some extra heft in the low end. Wrap your fretting hand around the 3-piece maple neck, and you’ll experience comfort and quickness in any position courtesy of Jackson’s Speed profile and a glasslike ebony fingerboard with rolled edges. A trio of Seymour Duncan pickups prepares this 6-string for any situation, with a JB TB-4 dishing out distorted tones in complete clarity and Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coils for that coveted twang with some extra “oomph.” Expressive playing is a cinch with a Floyd Rose tremolo on hand, facilitating everything from subtle warbles to insane squeals and everything in between. And with Gotoh MG-T locking tuners up top, tuning instability and slippage issues are a thing of the past. Add the Jackson American Series Soloist SL3 to your arsenal for incredible tone, unparalleled feel, and ultimate playability.
Hard-hitting tonewoods deliver a thoroughly boutique experience
From tip to tail, the Soloist SL3 is a finely tuned machine destined for studio and stage mayhem. It starts with a solid alder body, delivering the chunky, tight lows and gut-punching power required in today’s heavier genres and playing styles. Move further up this firebreather, and you’ll be treated to a sleek and snappy 3-piece maple neck shaped to Jackson’s Speed profile — this ultra-thin cut allows for lightspeed shredding up and down the Soloist SL3’s 24 frets with ease. Speaking of frets, this guitar’s silky-smooth 12–16-inch compound-radius ebony fingerboard is made even better with rolled fingerboard edges — a common feature in boutique-grade instruments — enhancing comfort with a feel similar to a well-worn guitar.
Unleash a sonic firestorm with Seymour Duncan pickups
As one of the foremost manufacturers of aggressive-leaning instruments, Jackson knows what it takes to bring the heat when it matters most. The Soloist SL3 comes loaded with a Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 in the bridge and Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coils in the middle and neck positions, capable of dishing out waves of amp-pummeling distortion as well as glassy cleans, crunchy rock rhythms, and so much more. Shredders commonly cite the JB TB-4 as their go-to pickup for hot-robbed humbucking tone, high in output with lush harmonics, long-lasting sustain, and unrelenting amounts of gain on tap. Flip over to the Flat Strat SSL-6 pickups in the middle and neck positions for the sweet spank of an overwound single-coil, complete with that coveted chimey sparkle and balanced sound. Whatever metallic flavor you’re looking to conjure, Seymour Duncan’s JB TB-4 and Flat Strat SSL-6 pickups are sure to take you there.
Floyd Rose: the shredder’s-choice tremolo since ’76
Steve Vai. Neal Schon. The late Edward Van Halen. Guitar heroes like these and many more credit the Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo as a core component of their trademark sound. The Soloist SL3 comes stock with a Floyd Rose 1500 Series tremolo, the secret weapon behind those deep-sea dives, chirping crickets, and plenty of other tasteful sonic treats. Best of all, you can go wild with the Floyd Rose’s whammy bar without worry of ever going out of tune, with the double-locking system keeping things nice and tight at the nut as well as the bridge.
Jackson American Series Soloist SL3 Electric Guitar Features:
- High-performance, no-frills machine crafted with a custom-shop sensibility
- Alder body lays a firm, full tonal base with solid sustain
- 3-piece maple neck cut to a flawless Speed profile for effortless 6-string sweeps, frantic solos, and furious tapping
- Smooth-as-glass 12–16-inch compound-radius fingerboard with rolled edges offers incredible comfort
- Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 and Flat Strat SSL-6 pickups deliver dirt-tinged cleans to unrelenting levels of gain and everything in between
- Squeal and dive all night long in perfect pitch courtesy of the Floyd Rose 1500 Series locking tremolo
- Gotoh locking tuners make string changes a breeze while enhancing tuning stability
- Luminlay side dots help with hand positioning on the darkest stages
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSoloist SL3
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck Material3-piece Maple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayInverted Mother-of-pearl Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo, Nickel
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose R3 Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1500 Series Double-locking Tremolo
- TunersGotoh MG-T Locking
- Neck PickupSeymour Suncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-coil
- Middle PickupSeymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-coil RWRP
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan JB TB-4 Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch