Real Jackson Quality for Less!
The Jackson JS32 Dinky solidbody electric guitar gives you instant attitude both sonically and visually. The amazingly affordable JS32 Dinky serves up thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain, courtesy of its resonant, lightweight nato body, arched top, and two toasty humbuckers. You’ll relish in the uber-playability of the maple speed neck. The fully bound compound-radius fretboard is great for chording and shredding without fretting out. A real Floyd Rose licensed double-locking tremolo bridge rounds out the picture, making the Jackson JS32 Dinky a guitar any serious player can love.
Jackson JS32 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
- Compound radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
- Double-locking tremolo bridge gives you serious performance and stability
Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS32 Dinky delivers! That’s because Jackson hooked the JS32 Dinky up with a pair of their custom-built ceramic-magnet humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite – just what you need for today’s most aggressive guitar styles.
Compound radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS32 Dinky features a 12″-16″ compound radius fretboard for ultimate playability. This bound amaranth fingerboard (complete with classic Jackson Sharkfin inlays) is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the JS32 Dinky’s fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big, big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you’ll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.
Double-locking tremolo bridge gives you serious performance and stability
Are you the kind of guitarist who likes to really lay into those bends, grab the whammy bar and waggle your axe around like a bull whip? Good thing you’re looking at a Jackson! Even this humble JS32 Dinky features Jackson’s epic build quality, which includes a double-locking tremolo that’s so stable, you’ll never have to worry about your intonation going out of whack. So, go ahead, wail away – your Jackson JS32 Dinky can take it.
Jackson JS32 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Double-locking Floyd Rose licensed tremolo provides epic stability that can stand up to serious abuse
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeDinky
- Body MaterialNato
- Body FinishOil
- Neck Material1-piece Maple
- Neck ShapeSpeed
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialAmaranth
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.