Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Amaranth Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Tremolo – Satin Black
Experience Jackson Speed and Fury
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research Team
Get to know them!
The Jackson JS22 Dinky solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain courtesy of its arched basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You’ll appreciate the playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius amaranth fingerboard that allows you to transition more easily between rhythm and lead playing. Whether it’s your first electric guitar or you’re simply looking for a great value, you’ll be impressed with the Jackson JS22 Dinky.
Jackson high-output pickups deliver aggressive tone
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS22 Dinky delivers. That’s because Jackson equips the JS22 Dinky with a pair of their custom-built ceramic-magnet humbuckers. These high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite whether you’re plugging into a tube amp or using amp modeling. We’ve played a lot of guitars and we’re impressed with the bang for your buck the JS22 Dinky offers.
Compound-radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS22 Dinky features a 12″-16″ compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. This bound amaranth fingerboard (complete with classic Jackson shark fin inlays) is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the JS22 Dinky’s fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you’ll be up at the 24th fret before you know it.
Classic Jackson looks and attitude
If you’re after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, the Dinky body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Factor in the arched top, Jackson’s distinctive headstock, black hardware, and shark fin inlays, and you’ve got one confrontational-looking guitar.
Jackson JS22 Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A high-performance guitar for an amazingly low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers with ceramic magnets deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Fretboard binding for a smoother playing feel
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck plays fast and smooth
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece for maximum expressive potential
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeDinky
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishSatin
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialAmaranth
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialBlack Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece2-point Fulcrum Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.