Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Amaranth Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo – Transparent Blue
Patented Jackson Quality at a Wallet-Friendly Price
Nearly four decades of consistent production have made the Jackson Dinky a sought-after, legendary shred machine with options for players of diverse skill levels. The Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA Electric Guitar combines affordability with thick, snarling tone and prodigious sustain — courtesy of its resonant and lightweight poplar body, arched quilt maple top, and two high-output humbuckers. You’ll revel in the smooth playability of the maple speed neck, and the fully bound compound-radius amaranth fretboard is fantastic for chording down low and bending up high without fretting out. If you require a solid starter guitar or a roadworthy backup, the Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA is an excellent option.
Jackson high-output pickups for aggressive tone
Looking for rock-solid metal tone? The Jackson JS32Q Dinky delivers. That’s because Jackson equips the JS32Q Dinky with a pair of their custom-built, ceramic-magnet humbuckers. Whether you’re plugging into a tube amp or an amp modeler, these high-output humbuckers give you plenty of punch and serious bite. We’ve played a lot of guitars, and the bang for your buck you get with the JS32Q Dinky is second to none.
Compound-radius fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
The JS32Q Dinky features a 12- to 16-inch compound-radius fingerboard for ultimate playability. This bound amaranth fingerboard — complete with classic Jackson shark fin inlays — is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the JS32Q Dinky’s frets, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big string bends. With a neck that plays this slick, you’ll be up at the 24th fret in zero flat.
Dive-bomb away with a Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose!
The Dinky JS32Q is built for the aggressive player. Its Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo is so stable that you’ll never have to worry about your intonation — even when you really dig in and dive-bomb away.
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA Electric Guitar Features:
- A high-performance guitar at an amazingly low price point
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck for a fast feel and long-term reliability
- Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo for epic sustain and dive-bombing stability
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeDinky Arch Top
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Top MaterialQuilted Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorTransparent Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialAmaranth
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialLocking
- Bridge/TailpieceJackson Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.