Extended Range with Impressive Playability
When you need the extended range of an 8-string guitar, it’s hard to beat the value and sonic intensity of the Jackson JS32-8 Dinky solidbody electric guitar. Complete with Jackson’s famous neck carve, two high-output humbuckers, and that iconic headstock, the JS32-8 Dinky is perfect for down-tuned rock and metal. You’ll enjoy impressive sustain and note definition, thanks to the strings-through-body fixed bridge. And despite its affordability the JS32-8 Dinky boasts premium appointments, like binding on the fretboard for an ultra-smooth feel. Looking for an affordable 8-string guitar that plays like a dream? You’ll be impressed with the Jackson JS32-8 Dinky solidbody electric guitar.
8-string design expands your creative options
The JS32-8 Dinky is a great way to achieve heavy, down-tuned tones for modern metal — but heavy isn’t the only thing you’ll be able to do. Expand your chord voicings, add moving bass parts to your solo guitar arrangements, or come up with new sounds never heard before.
Dual high-output Jackson pickups to punish your amplifier
Forget weak, wimpy sounding pickups. The Jackson humbucking pickups on the JS32-8 Dinky are designed for muscle. Jackson knows how to rock, and the direct-mount high-output pickups they put in the JS32-8 Dinky are designed to do just that. They’re great for driving the preamp of your favorite amp or for pushing long cable runs through multiple effects pedals. These pickups won’t leave you wanting more, that’s for sure.
Jackson neck carve a with straight-string-pull headstock
There are certain electric guitar neck designs that set the standard for all others to follow. Jackson’s neck contour is definitely one of them. Since the ’80s, Jackson necks have been synonymous with highly technical, high-performance playing. The JS32-8 Dinky follows the tradition, giving you a thin profile and great access to all 24 jumbo frets. Guitarists especially dig the straight-string-pull headstock, which keeps even tension on all eight strings and helps with tuning stability.
Jackson JS32-8 Dinky 8-string Electric Guitar Features:
- 8-string electric guitar engineered for rock and metal
- High-output pickups put you in hard rock territory
- Jackson’s famous neck carve offers fast, smooth playability
- Fretboard binding for a smoother neck feel
- 24 jumbo frets, a favorite fret size among rock and metal guitarists
- 26.5″ scale length for added string tension on the lower strings
- Number of Strings8
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeDinky Arched
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishSatin
- Neck Material1-piece Maple
- Neck ShapeSpeed
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialAmaranth
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Piranha Tooth
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length26.5″
- Nut Width2.165″
- Nut MaterialBlack Plastic
- Bridge/TailpieceJackson HT8 String-through Body Hardtail
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson High Output 8-String Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High Output 8-String Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.