Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are vprofessional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Plus Dinky® models provide the ultimate shred experience.
- 25.5” scale length
- Arched okoume Dinky® body
- Five-piece bolt-on maple/walnut neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted shredder’s cut heel and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups with green pickup bobbins
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
BODY SHAPE – DK
BODY MATERIAL – Okoume
HEADSTOCKJackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
NECK MATERIAL5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
NECK CONSTRUCTIONBolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
FINGERBOARD RADIUS12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
POSITION INLAYS – Offset Pearloid Dot
NUMBER OF FRETS – 24
TRUSS RODDual-Action with Wheel
TRUSS ROD NUTHeel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
STRING NUTFloyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
NUT WIDTH1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
NUT MATERIALFloyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
BRIDGEFloyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
TUNING MACHINESJackson® Sealed Die-Cast
STRINGSNickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
TREMOLO ARMFloyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
BRIDGE PICKUPSeymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Direct Mount
NECK PICKUPSeymour Duncan® ’59™ SH-1N
PICKUP CONFIGURATION – HH
SWITCHING5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Inner Coil, Position 3. Bridge and Neck, Position 4. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Outer Coil, Position 5. Neck