- *Comes with hard shell case imaged*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Solidbody Electric with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, One Humbucking Pickup, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Green Crackle
Signature Kelly Primed for Heavy Metal Warfare
Death metal mainstays the Black Dahlia Murder have been an extreme force for years, sharing stages alongside formidable acts such as Cannibal Corpse, Whitechapel, and Children of Bodom, among many others. Guitarist Brandon Ellis has played a major role in shaping the Black Dahlia Murder’s sound since his debut in 2016, combining traditional metal style with a modern flair to create unapologetically brutal leads. The Jackson Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly electric guitar delivers everything its namesake could ask for: hard and heavy Seymour Duncan sound, a fast-playing neck, and an ’80s throwback Green Crackle finish. A Floyd Rose locking trem rounds out this monstrous machine, making it perfect for wild squeals and deep-sea dives.
Crushing brutality courtesy of Seymour Duncan
To deliver the bone-crushing riffs and face-melting solos that are a hallmark of the Black Dahlia Murder’s sound, Brandon Ellis demanded an axe ready for battle. Capable of everything from searing leads to tight tremolo passages, the Brandon Ellis Kelly’s single Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Original humbucker is the perfect choice for extreme metal tone. As soon as you plug it in, the sonic punishment ensues, yielding an articulate and crystal-clear high end plus a focused, thick low end.
Fast, smooth neck
The neck-through body with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint is a favorite among guitarists here. This design has become renowned for its increased sustain, as well as its durability. The bound 12- to 16-inch compound-radius ebony fingerboard is built for speed and comfort as you move up and down the neck. The 24 jumbo frets make chunking power chords and speedy sweeps easier on the hands and fingers. Finally, to keep you visually oriented to positions up and down the neck, the Brandon Ellis Kelly features captivating pearloid shark fin inlays on the fingerboard.
Jackson Pro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly Electric Guitar Features:
- Single Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Original humbucker delivers fiery metal tone
- Through-body maple neck with ebony fingerboard offers incredible response, playability, and sustain
- 24 jumbo frets make chords and leads easier on the hands and fingers
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo adds great sustain and whammy stylings to enhance your leads
- Single volume knob simplifies onboard tone control
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapePro Series Signature Brandon Ellis Kelly
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorGreen Crackle
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series Double-locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Parallel Axis Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume