- MISSING TREM ARM
- Weight: 8.10lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Quilt Maple Top, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Winterstorm
Mahogany Rocker with a Stunning Quilt Top
The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q electric guitar is a modern rock-and-metal player’s dream. Its oiled maple neck and all-duty compound-radius ebony fingerboard will give you the freedom to explore new heights and plumb new depths of high-gain glory. Onboard Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups kick out smoking-hot midrange clarity as well as lower-end growl and bite. A Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo equips the Soloist SL2Q with some serious dive-bombing capability. Topped with eye-catching black nickel hardware, the Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q MAH is as gig-ready as it comes. Guitarists here love the sound and feel of the Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q, and we’re confident that discerning players everywhere will too.
Neck-through design maximizes sustain
The Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q owes its great tone in part to a neck-through-body design. The one-piece through-body maple neck doesn’t just join the body — it’s part of the body. This configuration contributes to sustain in a big way, since the entire guitar is structurally integrated with the pickups, bridge, and tailpiece affixed to the neck.
Compound-radius fingerboard yields comfort and speed
Switching between rhythms and leads is effortless on the Pro Soloist SL2Q. Its 12″–16″ compound-radius ebony fingerboard, which is rounder at the nut and flatter as you move upward, makes everything you’re likely to encounter in a musical setting — cowboy chords to Cowboys from Hell — easier and more comfortable to play.
Genuine Floyd Rose locking trem
A Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo tailpiece unlocks squeals and dives in the Pro Soloist SL2Q without the tuning headache. This system boasts the classic feel of an original Floyd Rose, adding to the SL2Q’s immersive, responsive playability.
Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups
The Pro Soloist SL2Q’s genuine Duncan Distortion humbuckers deliver crunch and clarity, perfect for any style of music that begs you to drive your amp’s input. The Distortions’ power, clarity, sustain, and crunch come from enormous ceramic magnets and hot coil windings that converge to create a sound that’s full, rich, and raw.
Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar loaded with pro-level features
- Dual Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers deliver incredible output and hot-rodded tone
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo affords tuning-stable twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Warm, responsive mahogany body sports a breathtaking quilt maple top
- Oil-finished maple neck is effortless to play
- 12″–16″ compound-radius fingerboard yields speed and comfort
- Black nickel hardware adds to the SL2Q’s attractive appearance