- *STOCK PHOTOS*
- *THIS LISTING IS FOR A USED VERSION*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickups, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Floyd Rose Tremolo – Mirror
High-powered HSS with a Locking Floyd Rose Trem
The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3R takes the scorching tones of the Pro Soloist series and adds to them the rich, glassy punch of a pair of genuine Duncan single-coils in the neck and middle positions. Factoring in the bridge-position Duncan Distortion humbucker, this HSS is truly armed for anything you can throw at it — from modern metal to classic rock and blues. The Soloist SL3R’s basswood body is rich and resonant in the hands, and its oiled maple neck and all-duty compound-radius ebony fingerboard play great for chords to leads. Bridgeside, a Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo equips the Soloist SL3R with serious dive-bombing capabilities. Complete with an eye-catching mirror finish with a matching headstock and mirror piranha tooth fingerboard inlays, the Pro Series Soloist SL3R is as show-ready as they come.
Compound-radius fingerboard: the best of both worlds
The Pro Series Soloist SL3R sports a compound-radius ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — providing you with the best of both worlds. What’s more, the Soloist SL3R’s neck-through-body design elicits near-endless sustain.
Seymour Duncan HSS pickups serve up the full gamut of tones
The Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3R’s trio of Seymour Duncan pickups is ready for anything your gig can throw at you. The bridge Duncan Distortion humbucker delivers crunch and clarity, perfect for driving your amp’s input. In neck and middle positions, you’ll find a pair of Duncan Flat Strat single-coils, reverse wound like a traditional S-style for hum cancellation, to unlock those coveted blues and rock tones. We’ve found that this versatile pickup configuration delivers an abundance of useful tones.
Genuine Floyd Rose locking trem for ultra-stable pitch pyrotechnics
A Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo tailpiece unlocks squeals and dives in the Pro Series Soloist SL3R without the tuning headache. This system is materially and dimensionally identical to Floyd Rose’s classic German-built trems, providing you with the same immersive, responsive playability that has made the Floyd Rose Original the industry-standard tremolo system for shred-style solidbody electric guitars.
Jackson Pro Soloist SL3R Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar loaded with pro-level features
- Seymour Duncan Distortion bridge humbucker delivers incredible output for high-gain music
- Seymour Duncan Flat Strat single-coils unlock rich, glassy punch — great for classic rock and blues
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo affords tuning-stable twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Warm, responsive basswood body
- Oil-finished maple neck is effortless to play
- 12–16-inch compound-radius fingerboard yields speed and comfort
- Eye-catching mirror finish with matching headstock and mirror piranha tooth fingerboard inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeProo Series Soloist
- Body MaterialBasswood
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayAlumiloid Piranha Teeth
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series Double Locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupCustom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-coil
- Middle PickupCustom Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-coil
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch