Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo – Caution Yellow
Built for Blazing-hot Solos and Manic Riffing
With its glam-rock good looks, shred-friendly feel, and incendiary tone, the Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is a tone chaser’s dream axe. Featuring a fast-playing maple neck capped with a compound-radius laurel fingerboard, the X Series Dinky DK3XR is built for blazing-hot solos and manic riffing. Plus, the HSS pickup configuration opens up a sea of tonal options, from spanky single-coil sounds to crunchy humbucker thunder. For whammy wizards, the X Series Dinky DK3XR comes equipped with a Floyd Rose Special, an officially licensed version of the ubiquitous double-locking tremolo bridge system preferred by guitarists. If you’re in need of an affordable guitar that’s able to handle heavy technical playing, then you can’t go wrong with the X Series Dinky DK3XR from Jackson!
Compound-radius fingerboard: the best of both worlds
The X Series Dinky DK3XR sports a compound-radius laurel fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — providing you with the best of both worlds.
Optimized electronics give you a staggering range of tones
The X Series Dinky DK3XR sports an electronics setup that stokes your sonic arsenal with massive tonal range. For those chimey, spanky S-style sounds, you have single-coils in the neck and middle position, right where you want them. Smoldering at the bridge, you have a muscular high-output Jackson humbucker waiting to do some serious damage. With the 5-way blade selector, you have access to myriad tones, whether you’re chugging, shredding, or anything in between.
Floyd Rose tremolo dive-bombs with the best of them
For expressive performance, the Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR comes armed with a Floyd Rose Special. This double-locking tremolo maintains a feel and response akin to Floyd Rose’s classic designs, while utilizing zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. Thanks to this trem, the Dinky DK3XR tolerates depraved amounts of whammy bar abuse without going out of tune. So, shriek, flutter, squeal, dive-bomb, make crazy animal sounds — the Dinky DK3XR is equipped for it all.
Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS Electric Guitar Features:
- Lightweight solidbody electric guitar tailored to metal guitarists and technical players
- Compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Dual Jackson custom single-coil pickups and a single bridge humbucker deliver versatile, hard-hitting tone
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Inverted pearloid shark fin fingerboard inlays and aggressive-looking black hardware
- Matching reverse pointed headstock with attention-grabbing classic Jackson logo
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeX Series Dinky
- Body MaterialNyatoh
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorCaution Yellow
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayInverted Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson Single-coil
- Middle PickupJackson Single-coil
- Bridge PickupJackson High Output Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.