Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Active Humbucking Pickups – Woodland Camo
Ferocious Axe with Active Pickups
The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 solidbody electric guitar is loaded with performance and built for speed. Experience searing, fluid leads with a warm, articulate tone, thanks to Jackson high-output active humbuckers. Enjoy everlasting sustain, courtesy of a through-body maple neck. And a compound-radius fingerboard encourages lightning-fast playing. A Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo provides the perfect platform for whammy effects and dive-bombing. This Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 solidbody electric guitar also features black hardware for a sinister appearance.
Compound-radius fingerboard for the best of both worlds
The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 sports a compound-radius laurel fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things nice and comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action, high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — giving you the best of both worlds.
Maple neck and Floyd Rose tremolo offer prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a through-body maple neck — a proven sustain-enhancing construction method — and a Floyd Rose double-locking 2-point tremolo. Top that off with two ferocious active Jackson high-output humbuckers, and you’ve got a recipe for detailed vibrato expressiveness — with rock-solid tuning stability and endless sustain.
Classic style yields an aggressively modern appearance
If you’re after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, we have your axe. The body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson’s distinctive pointy headstock and shark fin position inlays, and you have one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around: a serious axe wielder’s instrument of destruction.
Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar with aggressive “V” design
- Active Jackson high-output humbuckers deliver searing, fluid leads with a warm, articulate tone
- Through-body maple neck provides incredible sustain
- 12–16-inch compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Black hardware for an aggressive appearance
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeX Series Rhoads
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishSatin
- ColorWoodland Camo
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Special Double-locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson Covered High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson Covered High-output Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch