Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, Double-locking Tremolo, and 2 Active Humbucking Pickups – Matte Army Drab with Black Bevels
Ferocious Styling with Active Pickups
The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 solidbody electric guitar is loaded with performance and built for speed. Experience searing, fluid leads with a warm, articulate tone, thanks to Seymour Duncan active humbuckers. Enjoy everlasting sustain, courtesy of a through-body maple neck. And a compound-radius laurel fingerboard encourages lightning-fast playing. A Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo provides the perfect platform for whammy effects and dive-bombing. Finally, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 features dark black hardware to complement its aggressive aesthetics.
Compound-radius fingerboard provides the best of both worlds
The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 sports a compound-radius laurel fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things nice and comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action, high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.
Maple neck and Floyd Rose tremolo offer prodigious sustain
From bow to stern, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 is set up for mammoth sustain. You get a through-body maple neck — a proven sustain-enhancing construction method — and a Floyd Rose double-locking 2-point tremolo. Top that off with two ferocious active Seymour Duncan humbuckers, and you’ve got a recipe for detailed vibrato expressiveness — with rock-solid tuning stability and endless sustain.
Classic style yields an aggressively modern appearance
If you’re after a guitar that looks as mean as it sounds, Sweetwater has your axe. The body shape alone is enough to convey instant attitude. Throw in Jackson’s distinctive pointy headstock and shark fin position inlays, and you have one arresting-looking guitar. The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 is one of the sharpest-looking guitars around: a serious axe-wielder’s instrument of destruction. Exactly what you’ve been looking for!
Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar with aggressive “V” design
- Active Seymour Duncan blackout humbuckers deliver searing, fluid leads with a warm, articulate tone
- Through-body maple neck provides incredible sustain
- 12–16-inch compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeRhoads RRX24
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishSatin
- ColorMatte Army Drab
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayGray Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Special
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1N Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1B Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
There are no reviews yet.